Chapter 40

(6 Months Later …)

Life couldn't be better, Michelle and Sam were happy together, not only did today make eleven months together for Danny and Victoria, it was also his birthday. Victoria tried to throw him a party but he made it clear he didn't want a big party, just something simple with family and friends. Bianca up and disappeared 2 months ago and Victoria and Danny have had him.

That morning Victoria cooked a huge breakfast, then they went grocery shopping, got Danny and Jullius haircut, and then went out to lunch. At lunch Danny took a picture of Victoria and Jullius and posted it to instagram. " These two are my world! My beautiful girl the love of my life Vicki, and my little man JuJu! Without these two my birthday wouldn't be what it is! #FamilyTime #ItsARealNiggaBday #TurnDfUppp "

He mentioned Victoria in his post which popped up in her notifications. She read the caption and commented. " Awwwe baby I'm glad we could make your birthday a success! This is just the beginning, wait until the party! #HappyBdayBaby Love You!!! "

Before he could even respond Bianca comments " Why you got my child around one of your little hoes "

Danny and Victoria just sat there laughing as Danny commented back. " All you doing is trying to get a reaction out of her, but she's not trifling and ghetto like you, she will not entertain your ignorance. For her to be a 'hoe' she been helping take care of O U R child while you been God knows where on somebody or multiple niggas dick. Kill that bs fr man. Grow df up Bianca" and with that Danny sat his phone down and decided to focus on Victoria and Jullius.

After lunch they went home to take a nap and rest before the party. Victoria tried to help with the food but Viviane told her relax, she would take care of everything. Danny was laid on her shoulder sleep and Jullius was on her chest knocked out. She decided to snap a picture and posted it to instagram.

With the caption " My two big babies! Gotta love em! #FamilyMoment #Sweet #TheySleepyOrNahh "  she instantly began getting likes and comments. She woke up Danny to shower and get dressed as she laid Jullius on the bed and let him sleep a little longer. Danny tried to get a quickie but she told him wait until that night. Danny checked his instagram and saw a comment that instantly pissed him off.

He saw Nick's comment being an idiot " So this what you do to me Victoria? Seriously? What happened to you and me, I thought you loved me man, bitch you still mines " Danny stared at his phone for the longest, he clicked on Nick's profile and realized he knew exactly who he was and planned on giving him a visit before he went out of town with Mark.

At first he wasn't going to comment but quickly changed his mind " Ayyye I know I told you months ago leave what's mines alone hoe ass boy. She dumped you what over a year and a half ago, she's happy with me now, we are a family, she ain't going nowhere, say something else to my wife and you gone have to see me partna " he commented and finished getting himself dressed as he woke up Jullius. After Victoria finished getting all dolled up they were out the door and ready to party.

His birthday party was at his mom's house. Everybody was there Mark, Melinda, Shawn, John, Larry, Gina, Sam, Michelle, Ja'Vonda, Ja'Vonte, and all of his closet friends. The all danced and partied all night.

Hours later Jullius was staying with Viviane as Victoria and Danny went home.

When they got there she went to take a shower, when she got out she told him to sit down in a chair in the middle of her bedroom as she stripped for him and they made love from 1am until 7am.

I KNOW SOME OF Y'ALL MAD I SKIPPED THE 'SEX SCENE' BUT HONESTLY I'M TIRED AND REALLY DON'T FEEL LIKE IT, SORRY

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE NEXT SUNDAY MORNING.