Chapter 47

Roneahia's POV (two weeks later)

Today made her precious baby two weeks old. Roneshia felt so complete with her baby girl apart of her life. It felt so weird not being pregnant anymore, but it felt amazing to be able to hold Na'Vaeh in her arms. 

A few days ago Nick showed up drunk trying to have sex with Roneshia and pushed her into the wall as she nearly dropped Na'Vaeh. She was so upset he showed up intoxicated and put his hands on her. She didn't even know that knew where she was. She put her daughter down for her nap and just sat quietly looking at the wall.

Reuben had been out of town checking on his mother who had breast cancer.

When he got back he realized Roneshia seemed a little off like something was bothering her.

She told him about everything that happened between she and Nick. She had never told him about why she left and about Paris being pregnant, she just told him she needed to get away for a little while. When she told him everything he was behind infuriated. How could a man out his hands on a woman, especially a pregnant woman. How could he degrade her, hurt her, talk down to her, and push up on her only two weeks after giving birth trying to have sex and then push her down while she's holding a child just because she said no.

Reuben changed the subject and told her how his mother was doing and how her surgery went. She cooked dinner as he sat in the living room watching the basketball game holding Na'Vaeh in his arms.

Reuben's POV (the next night)

He just couldn't shake the thought of Nick putting his hands on his cousin or bringing harm to his baby cousin's life.

Reuben was a little violent but he had been to therapy and after being in prison, he worked on his anger issues but right about now all he wanted was Nick, dead. Reuben called up a friend he knew he could trust and headed over to Nick's house. They sat outside and waited until it got dark. He didn't see Paris car but he knew she was there because she came out to check the mail a while ago.

"You ready" Reuben asked his friend as he put on his mask and opened the door.

Reuben's friend disabled the alarm system as they went into the house, seeing only one light one, the bedroom. Reuben kicked in the door,with his gun in hand, ready to shoot. "Nick, Nick, Nick, how are you my man" he said laughing at the expression on Nick's face. "Yo, man the fuck this shit is?" Nick said reaching for his gun but Reuben shot him in the hand. "Nuh uh uh, you wouldn't want to piss me off now would you?" Reuben said watching as Paris walked out of the bathroom confused. "Any last words bitch" Reuben said looking at his friend who had his gun to Paris head.

"Fuck you" Nick said spitting in Reuben's direction.

Reuben had enough. He shot him three time in the head and shot him in the chest. "Don't kill me, please, I didn't see anything, I swear, I'll do anything, I can make you feel good daddy, I got money too, just please don't kill me" Paris pleaded with him. He laughed as she unzipped his pants.

She placed all of him in her mouth with no effort, like a pro. "Damn" he grunted feeling the back if her throat. She moaned a little turning him on. She continued to pleasure him and soon he released in her mouth. She swallowed and stayed on her knees sitting down on the floor crying. Ruben and his friend threatened her and left, Reuben could never harm a female.

When they ran back to the car, his friend realized he didn't have his phone, so he ran back inside. Reuben saw a flash, meaning his friend had fired his gun again. "Damn it" he yelled to himself.

Cliffhanger! Yep, be mad, I don't care lol.