puppy

We got back to the dorms late after getting our puppy checked out at the vets. "So what are you going to name her/him?" Bakugo asked as we stood in front of my dorm room. "Hmm I don't know yet but we found her/him together we should both have a hand in naming her/him!" I exclaim not to loudly as not to wake up the others.

( vote on a name please and I'll pick the best )

I enter my room with the puppy setting them on my bed and laying next to them.
"That was quite fun, I hope you enjoy staying with us puppy!" I tell her/him looking over to see them snoring away. "Yeah, I should go to bed too."

~Morning~

*lick lick lick*

I was woken up to my face being licked. "Hungry puppy?" I ask not waiting for a response. I hope out of bed seeing it's only 5 am I put on a quick outfit and grab the puppy quickly but quietly heading to Bakugo's dorm room.

 I hope out of bed seeing it's only 5 am I put on a quick outfit and grab the puppy quickly but quietly heading to Bakugo's dorm room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I knock softly on his door not wanting to wake up the others but after a while, I just call his phone. He picks up asking

"why the fuck are you calling me at 5 in the morning!"

"Open the door."

He opens the door my face immediately turning red. A shirtless Bakugo standing in front of me. "What?" He asks annoyed. I hand him the puppy and tell him im going to take a quick trip to the store to get dog food. He nods understanding before shutting the door on me.

I rush to the store a visible blush still on my face. I quickly buy the best dog food I could find and start heading back as fast as I can. "Gosh, im so stupid I should have bought dog food last night!" I mumble to myself opening the door and seeing the puppy running around the living room. Bakugo and Kirishima on the couch, Mina and Denki playing with the puppy.

"Uh?" I start, catching everyone's attention the puppy running towards me. He/She runs circles around me excited for the day. Bakugo gets up walking towards me and grabbing the dog food then going to the kitchen to grab a bowl. "Y/N you should have told us you got a cute puppy!" Mina exclaims trying to catch her/his attention.

The puppy rushes to Bakugo as he sets a bowl of dog food down and a bowl of water. "Bakugo you told them we got a puppy?" I ask looking at him.

"WE???" Everyone other than me and Bakugo exclaims their gaze shifting to me and him rapidly.

"Are you two?" They ask
"No," we both say in unison
Denki and Kirishima walk up to Bakugo whispering something to him while nudging him with their elbows. Mina walks up to me putting her arm around my shoulder. "So you and Bakugo~," she says in a mischief voice making me push her away. "No, we are strictly just friends!" I tell her but she gives me googly eyes. "C' mon you don't have to lie to me, sis." She says nudging me.

"Shut up pointy hair! It's not like that discount Pikachu!" Bakugo is yelling tiny explosions coming out of his hands. Suddenly a loud "Ahem" echos through the big living room making us go dead silent and turn to the noise. We turn to see Aizawa sensei looking at us mad but with his usual tired face. "You all should be still sleeping it's too early for this." He tells us before going back to his room.

We all look at each other and then start laughing the puppy finished with his/her meal circles around Bakugo. "Y/N ill take in the puppy for the rest of the day." Bakugo informs me making me nod in agreement.

We all went back to bed to sleep for a bit longer my bed sheets now smelling like puppy.

Hero's don't have time for love  (Deku x reader x Bakugo x Shoto) + othersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें