Boop

I shot up in my bed in a cold sweat. I was asked to come in before everyone else and looking at the time it was about 6:50am so I hurried to get ready.I put on the the school uniform and looked out the window. ' I used to jump down from high Heights all the time at my old school.' I though to myself before opening my window grabbing my backpack and hoping out and landing in my feet.

"Eh I still got it." I say smiling before walking to the school. I get to the school in time and enter before making my way the principals office. I knock on the door before hearing a quick come in. I enter to see Principle Nezu we had meet before so I knew to just take a seat. " Morning (Y/N)." He said looking at me and handing me a paper. It was my schedule. I reviewed it for a moment before putting it in my backpack.

He looked at his watch before a knock was made on the door. "Come in." He said and a tired looking man wearing all black came in. I recognized him immediately it was Eraser head. "Ah Aizawa this is (y/n) (l/n) she is your new student. Please give her a quick tour before all the students arrive." Nezu instructed before getting back to work. I quietly stood up before me and Aizawa left the room.

He gave me a quick tour and before long teens started flooding the hallways. Suddenly my ringtone started it was a cute cat meow over and over. I pulled my phone out to see it was just a spam number and I quickly turned my phone off. I was very embarrassed but looking up at Aizawa he looked a bit happy. Before long most of not all of the students had entered their classes.

We stopped in from of class 1-A and he sighed. It looked at me probably noticing I was getting nervous and gave me a thumbs up before opening the door. Inside all of the talking quickly hushed before we entered. "This is (Y/N) (L/N) she just transferred to U.A." Aizawa introduced me before Ochako got up quickly rushing to me pulling me in a tight hug.

"Ochako i c-can't breathe!" I said out of breathe before she stopped and apologized. I quickly caught my breathe. "Surprise!" I exclaim before she sits back down. Aizawa quickly assigns me a seat.

~~time skip~~

It was finally time for lunch. I got up and looked for Ochako. She was talking to a boy with freckles and green hair. I learned his name in class it was Midoriya but i heard Ochako call him Deku which i assumed was his nickname. I was walking up to them before someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see two boys. One with red hair and sharp teeth was smiling at me the other blonde hair he looked pissed off.

"Hi I'm Eijiro Kirishima and this is Katsuki Bakugo." He said pointing at himself and then his friend. "Hi I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." I said with a small smile. "Do you um-" He was cut off by Bakugo, "Do you wanna have lunch with us?" He asked looking at me slightly blushing. I thought for a moment before nodding. Bakugo smiled for a bit before stopping but Kirishima smiled brightly.