Quiet

(A/N): I made the video from above the music isn't mine but the video is.

Shinso's P.O.V

"Sorry."  I hear (Y/N) say as we walked a block or two to McDonald's™️. "Sorry?" I asked confused. "Sorry for falling asleep on you at the park. You know you could've woken me up so you didn't have to carry me." She said making me chuckle a bit. "No need to apologize your cute when you're sleeping." I told her before she fake punched me.

~Time skip to McDonald's™️~

We finally got our orders and sat down. "Finally I'm starving!" (Y/N) exclaimed before taking a bite of her food. After chatting for a bit we decided to part ways as she needed to take a shower. I waved goodbye to her as I started walking home. 'I think I'm catching feels.' I thought before looking back to see that she has disappeared in the crowd of people.

Your dorm room

Outfit

(Y/N)'s P

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I finally made it to my dorm room and took off my shoes. I sniffed myself and went to go take a showers. After that I changed into a cute lol outfit.
*knock* *knock*
I go to open the door to see Deku. "Yes?" I say looking at him before he turns his face blushing. "Wanna hang out?" He asked shyly with a cute soft voice.  I nod and he comes into my room. We sit on my bed and talk about hero's until I remember what happened the other night. 'Wait a minute didn't he kiss me yesterday cause he has a crush on me! How the fuck did I forget that important thing.' He continues to talk on and on about hero's.

Suddenly he stops to breathe and I take the opportunity to ask him a question. "Hey Deku. You have a crush on me?" I asked and his face turned a deep crimson. "Y-Yea." He stutters. "Why?" I question honestly curious. "Well for starters you're really nice and not to loud. You're pretty and smart." He said making me blush.

He was about to continue when there was another knock on the door. 'Gosh does everyone wanna speak to me!' I get up and open the door to see a smiling Kirishima. "Hey (Y/N) where were you this morning? I saw you come into the dorms earlier." He asked before looking over my shoulder to see Deku. "Oh hey Deku." He said almost coldly before turning back to me with a smile.

"I was hanging out with a friend last night and accidentally spent the night at his place." I replayed honestly without dropping his name. He looked almost shocked. "Oh. Anyways later we are going to the mall wanna join?" He asked and I nodded happily before he left. Shortly after Deku left to and I was finally left alone in my room.

I laid in my bed and let out a big sigh. I couldn't hear anything that was going on outside in my room. My life changed in a week I started a new school a new life I've meet new people I've gained more friends. My life before felt so boring I did the same thing everyday.

Little bit of backstory for you ~
My parents were pro hero's they took their job first before anything else including me. Yes we are rich I got everything I wanted but the same things happened everyday until I got to Tokubetsuna sainō I thought everything had changed finally had an outlet and got creative but I soon started to do the same things over and over again. Yeah once in a while I went on dates but nothing serious I used to have so much fun painting and sketching but I ended up graduating early and didn't know what to do from there. Until I moved back home and walked past U.A while going to the park I knew it would be the school to change my life and it is for now.