(Short)

Third person P.O.V

After a minute the fair was completely deserted the only ones left were the ones who were hurt, the villains, and (Y/N), Ochako, Iida,and Deku. About 30 people were hurt flames glowing near them as they were trapped cornered by three villains. Dabi, Toga, and kurogiri. They didn't attack for no reason there in the hostages was a person with a very strong quirk one they wanted to get. Kurogiri left as they thought there were no hero's there.

Toga walked up to one of the hostages before everything turned black. A black fog had surrounded them but only them the hostages could see just fine. Suddenly Iida and Ochako appeared and helped all the hostages leaving Deku and (Y/N) to take care of the villains. Iida has already called the police along with many others.

Deku attacked Dabi as (Y/N) went to attack Toga. (Y/N) took down the black fog and shocked Toga and Dabi as the hostages were no longer there. Dabi attacked Deku with flames but he jumped and avoided. (Y/N) was face to face with Toga as Toga plunged at her. (Y/N) blinding her with light and cut her arm. Sadly though Kurogiri rescued the two villains from being captured. "Fuck!" (Y/N) yelled under her breathe before turning to Deku to see he had gotten a bit burned but nothing to serious.

Sirens could be heard in the distance before Iida came back quickly. Soon enough the police had arrived and an ambulance took the hurt to the hospital. The four were taken to the police station for questioning and the four of them ended up on the news as the ones who saved the hostages but (Y/N) was the one who was praised the most.

They all got to go back to the dorms within an hour or so. Of course their whole class had heard and rushed to them as they got home. Questions overwhelmed all of them. "Are you alright." "What happened?" "Good job handling the situation."