Stars

A/N: I'm shitty author also I couldn't find pictures of them for the beach so I wrote in a shitty description. Have fun.

8:30 couldn't come any sooner. Anxiety built up inside me as I walked down stairs to see my dates chatting in cute outfits.

Momo wore a cute shear black blouse her black and white poka-dot bathing suit exposed underneath pared with cute black ripped jeans that were a bit to big for her and some matching black sandals. Her hair was up in a bun her usual stray hairs backed with a dolphin clip.

Denki wore a plain pastel blue shirt with flamingo "bathing suit" shorts and matching flamingo print pastel blue converse like shoes. A pair of black sunglasses with blue lenses laid upon his face covering his beautiful yellow eyes.

As for I, I wore

Option 1

Option 2

Option 2

Option 3

Option 3

I walked towards them

I walked towards them. "Ready Loves?" I asked holding out my hands towards them both. The shy smile and light pink blush they both had as the each grabbed my hand was absolutely adorable.

We made our way to the beach where they were both surprised by the scene of what me and my friends worked so hard to make. The ocean a beautiful blue the sun shining bright.

After taking the extra articles of clothing we had on we made our way to the semi cold water where we splashed around told jokes and over all relaxed, bonded, and had a good time

I talked about his inspirations for becoming a hero, how his parents came up with his name (his name literally translates to Electric/Electrical) and the struggles of having to charge himself.

Time flew past and the sun was ready set. I disappeared for moment to get the food I had prepared for them. I had made (insert random dish here). And that's when I got super nervous and placed the food in front of them hoping I don't have to burn myself after. Surprisingly they liked it. We watched as the sun set and the bright stars and cool night air presented itself.

Luckily I brought cozy blankets. Handing them each a black blanket the stars shining bright like sparkles. I look over at Denki who had fallen asleep, a smile on his face and the soft blows of wind moving his hair little by little.

I look over to Momo to see her looking up at the faded dark blue sky, the full moon reflecting off her black eyes. I scoot closer to her gently placing my hand on top of hers catching her attention. "What you thinking bout beautiful?" I ask sweetly making eye contact. A light barely visible pink tint of blush graced her checks as she quickly looked back up.

"I was just thinking...this is the first date I've been on." She answers leaning her head on my shoulder a smile across her face. Honestly i just wanted to stay right at that spot forever but I also didn't want to waist the cupcakes Sato had helped me make. I was trying to decide what to do before I noticed Momo had fallen asleep as well. 'Oh well.' I thought.

Back at the dorms (don't ask how y'all got there)

Denki and Momo has made it to their rooms and I laid lazily in the couch in the living room, bored and scrolling on my phone. Suddenly a loud plop sound pulled me from my phone as I casually looked over to see none other that Bakugo.

"How was your fucking date?" He asked not making eye contact with his regular pissed off face. "It went well surprisingly, why?" I ask sitting up moving closer to him. "Just wanted to fucking know can't ask a goddamn question?" He said stubbornly, arms crossed with a huff.

I got up stretching my arms out with a yawn. "Well I'm going to bed." I said heading towards the stairs. "Wait y/n-" he said making me pause and turn back. "Here." He says before giving me a ticket to (favorite band). I looked up at him and back down at the ticked probably 50 times. "What how when why?" I exclaimed looking up at his now blushed face looking down. " It's not a big deal. So you wanna go with me?" He asked and without hesitation I gave him a hug. "Of course!" I exclaimed.