Rockin with Jiro

(A/N) I AM NOT SAYING OR ASSUMING THESE CHARACTERS SEXUALITY'S BUT IN THIS STORY THAT IS NOT REAL THEIR SEXUALITY'S SHOULDN'T MATTER LET THEM LOVE PEOPLE. 

I slowly walked up to him. "Who are you? You look familiar have we meet?" I ask curious as he straightens up from against the wall. His smile became creepy as he starred down on me. "No I don't think we've meet." He coldly said his eyes narrowing. Something just came over me as if I could feel somehow he was in pain (sad). I hugged him catching him in surprise.

He hesitated he looked as if he didn't know what to do he looked confused. I looked up at him and he looked down at me it looked like he didn't understand what was going on at all. I stopped hugging him and looked down. "Sorry you just looked like you needed a hug." I said shyly as I could feel my face starting to burn up from blushing.

He turned and just ran away. I didn't go after him though and turned back to catch up with the boys. We got back to the dorms safe and sound. I went up to the girls room to go to my room before I heard music. I followed the sound and it lead me to Jiro's room. I knocked on the door and the music immediately stopped. She opened the door. (Jiro's outfit above) "Hey Jiro are you playing music?" I asked and she nodded. "Need a singer?" I asked smiling and she smiled back and opened the door up more so I could go through.

Before long we started a little band. I was the singer and guitarist in progress. Jiro started teaching me how to play the guitar which is quite a good bonding time. I went to go change into something comfortable and when I came back she was waiting for me happily.

Outfit

I'm just one night I learned how to play the guitar

I'm just one night I learned how to play the guitar. "Damn you're a quick leaner (Y/N)!" Jiro said yawning. I laughed and she got up and stretched. "Hey Jiro you're like a real rockstar." I said smiling up at her as she looked at me and blushed. "Pfft you don't mean that I'm no where near their level." "Giiirrrrllll you're freaking amazing!" I told her as I jumped up and hugged her.

Jiro's P.O.V

(Y/N) jumped up and hugged me. I hugged her back she was so warm. "Thanks." I said feeling my face burning up. 'Why am I feeling like this she's a girl and I'm a girl. I'm so confused.' I thought as I felt her warmth leave. I felt saddened but I quickly dismissed the feeling.
"Hey Jiro it's getting late. I have cookies in my room want me to go get them so we can have a midnight snack. It's never to late for snacks." (Y/N) said happily and I nodded.

She left and I let out a big sigh and felt my face burning up again. 'Gosh what are these feelings!" I thought to myself before she came back. We are chocolate chip cookies together and talked for awhile before I told her that I was tired and she left so I could get some sleep. I laid in bed and looked up at the ceiling.

'(Y/N) she's really pretty, smart, nice, she always knows what to say and her hugs are amazing. I think I like her but I know the some of the boys like her to.' I thought to myself before quietly falling asleep dreaming about her.