Date

A/N: 1st date doesn't mean that they are together yet. People go on dates with different people all the time. Btw you are 5'4 in this story and sorry if your not it's just more convenient for me.

The week went by fast I continued to have lunch with Kirishima and Bakugo and me and Shinso texted each ot there from time to time but nothing special. Friday finally came and I was hanging out with Jiro and Ochako in Jiro's room when there was a knock at the door.

Jiro got up and opened it and it was Shoto. "Is (Y/N) here?" He asked casually. Jiro nodded and I stood up and stood in front of the door as her and Ochako continued to talk. "Hey Shoto." I said confûsed on why he wasn't to talk to me. "Doing anything later?" He asked and I shook my head no in response. He smiled slightly but it quickly faded. "Lets go on a date tonight to the movies at 8." He told me before turning around and walking away. 'Guess I'm going on a date then.' I thought to myself before turning around to see Jiro and Ochako shocked.

And that's how the house exploded. Suddenly Shoto asking me out on a date spread like wild fire. I don't know what all the boys are telling or asking Shoto but all of the girls are in my room and closet "helping" me pick a cute outfit. "Wow you have really cute clothes. Where do you get them from?" Momo asks me as she takes out some of my dresses from my closet. "Oh I make my own clothes." I answer pointing at a sewing machine in the corner of the room.

"Your really talented!" Ochako compliments me as her and Toru grab my hair and brush it. Finally after all the talking, questions and outfits 8pm rolls around. I'm pushed to the living room and I see Shoto in a black jacket plain black and white poka dot shirt with blue jeans and his regular shoes.

Shoto's P.O.V

I waited a few minutes. The guys were giving me advise and pep talks as if they've been on actual dates. I looked up and saw her walking towards me. 'She's so beautiful.' I thought maybe to myself looking at her smiling at me. "Before we go can I have your phone number?" She asks getting closer to me. I could feel my face slightly burn as I realized I was blushing.

"Y-yea." I stutter. She gives me her phone and I put my contact info in. After I did I accidentally saw some of her contacts and recognized a name. Shinso. But it had cat emojis around it. I give her the phone back and wrap my arm around hers trying to hide my blushing face. We head to the movies.

"What kind of movie are we seeing?" She asks looking up at me. "I was thinking horror movie?" I ask/tell her and her eyes light up almost instantly. "I fucking love horror movies!" She exclaims before giving me a big hug. I could feel myself blushing before she let go taking her warmth with her. "S-sorry." She stutters looking down at her feet.