Shopping (short)

The day was going pretty normal after that. Shinso was called home and Momo had agreed to go shopping with me.

 Shinso was called home and Momo had agreed to go shopping with me

I grabbed my purse before heading off downstairs to the living room to see the her waiting for me

~Shopping~

We headed from store to store not looking for something in particular. I ended up getting my new phone I ordered from (whatever store you got your phone from). We ended up taking a break in the malls food court. We sat down eating and talking.

"So (y/n) our quirks have side effects/ limitations if we use it for to long or to much. For example if I use to much of my quirk I could pass out and I was wondering what yours was." Momo says looking towards me as I stuffed an unhealthy amount of fries in my mouth.

"Oh well if I use to much of my darkness I turn blind same goes for light but sometimes it's only temporary and if I create to much metal or glass it starts to create blocks of metal/glass in my body . Although it's only ever happened once and it was when I was first developing my quirk." I answered before stuffing more fries in my mouth.

"Wow that's really deadly!" Momo commented calmly. We finished our meals going back to shopping. We shopped for hours. We mostly looked around only buying things that really caught our eye. "Hey momo want me to carry that bag for you it looks heavy." I told her and she nodded a yes saying a small thank you and giving me the bag to hold. It was quite heavy.

We got to dorms safely and after putting our stuff away we ended up in the living room with really no one around. We both sat in the floor as we put on some music. "Hey momo." "Yes (y/n)?" "You're pretty. Like not just basic "pretty" your like...drop dead gorgeous." I complimented her making her face turn a light shade of red as she looked down at her hands. "Th-thanks (y/n) your pretty cute yourself." She complimented back but kept her gaze on her hands.

I looked at her and smiled as I scrolled through different song playlists. I looked back at her she was being pretty cute. I reached my hand under her chin and forced her head up to meet my gaze. She made a small gasp cause she didn't expect my action. "Wanna go on a date?" I asked making her eyes widen.

A special someone had heard my question and ran up to me. "Hey But you said you'd go on a date with me." I looked at the person. "Denki I said I'd consider it. But maybe I could go on a date with both of you. Kinda like a double date except I'd be going on a date with both of you!" I said as I looked back at Momo. "That is only if you agree sweetheart." I said obviously flirting. Her crimson blush not leaving her face as she said "yes I'll go on a half double date with you!"

I smiled and looked at Denki. "Yes or no?" His eyes meet mine and he nodded yes quickly. I smirked. "Tomorrow 7pm meet me here." I told them both quickly getting up to leave. I looked back at the both of them each giving them a wink. "And don't be late!" I semi yelled before heading up to my room.

I closed the door behind me plopping down in my soft bed. I took a deep sigh. "What am I doing with my life." I said aloud as my thoughts drifted through my brain.