Warm

(He is wearing the exact outfit that is in the pic above your outfit is the one below)

Two different hair styles

Shinso's P.O.V

I threw on a jacket and beanie and hoped out the window and ran to the park and sat in a swing. "She really not here yet?" I asked myself as I took out my phone to see I got here in two minutes. 'Huh all the training is actually showing' I think to myself before hearing footsteps behind me. "Ay you actually got here before me!" A familiar voice says. I turn to see (Y/N) with a cute smile on her face.

I stand up. "Well since I got here first you HAVE to tell me what happened." I say with a smirk as we walk to sit in a bench. "Okay is me and some of the others were playing Seven minuets in heaven." She started as I nodded to show I'm paying attention. "I first got stuck in the closet with Iida and he almost actually kissed me!" She told me and I could feel anger and jealousy rush up inside me but why?

"Afterwards it was my turn and I got Bakugo...and when we were in the closet I fell and we kissed on accident." Anger was really rushing through me now but I kept a calm face and motioned her to keep talking. "After everyone has there turn we played truth or dare. I dared Deku to kiss his crush and he kissed me!" She said and I could see her blushing from remembering the kisses.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded and told me she was just confused and exhausted. "Well do you like them?" I asked really hoping the answer was no. "That's why I'm confused I don't know if I like them. Ugh life is hard." She told me before giving me a hug making me blush. I of course hugged her back.

We hugged for awhile before realized she had fallen asleep. "Man you must have been tired." I said as I picked her up bridal style. 'How am I gonna put her in her room? Fuck it I'm bringing her home.' I thought to myself as a smile creeped on my face.

(I have no idea if the other classes have dorms or not let's just pretend the Shinso lives at his house for this story!)

It took a little longer to get home since I'm trying to not wake her. I hopped in my window and put her on my bed. I looked at her sleeping and yawned. I took out some blankets and fell asleep on the floor not wanting to get in bed with her like a creep.

~Morning~
(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I woke up still in my clothes and looked around. 'OMG THIS ISN'T MY ROOM OMG WAS I KID NAPPED!!' I started freaking out before I realized someone was snoring. I looked down to see Shinso laid across the floor sleeping like a cat. 'I must of fell asleep at the park.' I thought to myself as I got up and stretched. "So cute." I said before sitting next to him and poking him. "Hey Shinso get up." I said trying to wake him up. Suddenly his hand reached up and pulled me down to lay down next to him and he hugged me. I looked at him to see he was still sleeping.

'He's stronger he looks. And so warm.' I thought to myself as I drifted back to sleep on the floor as he hugged me.

~Afternoon~
Shinso's P.O.V

I woke up to a warm presence and my arms hugging someone. My eyes widened as I looked down to see (Y/N) sleeping very close to me. I could feel myself starting to blush as I looked at her sleeping gracefully. I moved the hair from her face and saw her smile in her sleep. A warm feeling came over me. 'Do I like her?' I asked myself my face felt like it was on fire.

(Y/N) started to wake up and I sat up and stopped hugging her. "Shinso?" She said my name and I looked at her. "Lets go get some foooood!" She exclaimed getting up and rubbing her eyes. I chuckled and got up to stretch. She got up aswell and yawned. "You give great hugs." She said to me in a very sleepy voice. 'Is it cause I hugged her in my sleep?' I asked to myself in my head before we grabbed our stuff and headed out to grab breakfast.