Shinso

I walked toward Shinso taking a deep breathe in before sitting on the empty chair in front of him. He looked up from his phone surprised. "Hi Shinso I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you." I said smoothly giving him my most charming smile. I actually have seen him before during the sports festival but the only thing I managed to remember about him was his amazing quirk.

"Hi (Y/N), you know you could've just asked my name instead of asking your friends." He slightly scoffed. "So you were eavesdropping on my conversation?" I asked making him nod a simple yes. "I'm guessing you also overheard the part were I called you cute." I said looking into his purple eyes lustfully as I put my arm on the table and rested my head on my hand.

I look a bit past him to see Mina and Ochako freaking out as Tsu mouthed "you smooth." I look back at him before I notice a cat about to jump on his head. He doesn't seem to notice so I keep quiet before letting out a small chuckle as the cat gracefully landed on his head surprising him. He pets the small black cat atop his head but lets it stay as it's cuddled on his nice loaf of hair.

"You know you're pretty cute yourself." He compliments me while another smaller black cat jumps on my lap. "So what class are you in?." He says taking notice to my uniform. "Oh I just transferred to 1-a from Tokubetsuna sainō." I answered as he looked at me impressed. "The school of special talent for those gifted in the arts. What made you want to go to U.A I heard Tokubetsuna sainō was mentally harder to get into." He asked leaning forward. Which was true. They gave us a strict schedule.

6:00am wake up
6:10am - 7:00am brush teeth, take shower, make bed, exercise.
7:00 - 7:30am eat breakfast
7:30 - 8:00am have a choice of either painting a picture, writing a morning poem, or take some pleasing morning pictures.
8:00 am - 11:30 am Classes
11:30 am - 12:05pm lunch (usually have small club meeting durning lunch)
12:05 pm - 2:30pm classes
2:30pm - 4:00pm clubs (everyone usually joins clubs)
4:00pm - 5:00pm free time (mostly spent doing extra singing lessons)
5:00pm - 7:00 pm either sketching or photography
7:00pm -8:00pm dinner (dorms divided in teams so each day depends on which team makes dinner)
8:00pm - 8:30pm clean up
8:30pm - 6:00am bed time

"True but fun fact about me I graduated early." I said with a charming smile before bringing up my graduation photo making him impressed. "Well enough about me what about you I wanna get to know you aswell." I say as I subtly grab his hand and use my other to pet the cat still on top of his head. Making him blush a deep crimson.

Shinso's P.O.V

The cute girl I was starring at suddenly sat at the empty chair across from me. I had overheard her conversation with the girls from 1-a. I looked up at her looking at all her beautiful features. "Hi Shinso I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you." She says her voice soft but deep. "Hi (Y/N), you know you could've just asked my name instead of asking your friends." I scoffed slightly. "So you were eavesdropping on my conversation?" She asks me and I simply nod keeping a calm smile on my face.

"I'm guessing you also overheard the part were I called you cute." She says with a sly smile and lustful eyes. I actually stopped listening after Ochako gave her info about me so hearing that made me slightly blush. ' She thinks I'm cute? I'm...cute?' I ask myself. I look up at her again when a cat jumps on my head and I hear her chuckle cutely. I pet the cat on top of my head and let it stay. I looked at her.

"You know you're pretty cute yourself." I complimented her. "So what class are you in?." I ask her as I took a glance at her U.A uniform but I've never seen her at U.A. "Oh I just transferred to 1-a from Tokubetsuna sainō." She reply's. 'Tokubetsuna sainō thats a hard school to get in the most famous painters, photographers singers, and poetry writers all went to that school.' I think to myself admiring her beautiful (e/c) eyes and soft looking (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"The school of special talent for those gifted in the arts. What made you want to go to U.A I heard Tokubetsuna sainō was mentally harder to get into." I asked interested but half expected a stupid "inspirational" answer. "True but fun fact about me I graduated early." She answerd before taking out her phone show me her graduation photo. 'Fuck she's smart to not only just a pretty face with a impressive quirk. What a catch.' I thought to myself trying not to show my soft smile.

"Well enough about me what about you I wanna get to know you aswell." She asks me before grabbing my hand and using her other to pet the cat on my head. Suddenly I could feel my face heat up as I blushed hard. She sits back down on her seat but keeps her soft hand on mine. I try to calm my face down but fail.

"W-well what do you wa-wanna know about me?" I ask stuttering like an idiot. I've never actually flirted with a girl so the fact that I was horribly failing was no surprise but I didn't expect to turn into a tomato with just a simple touch. I looked up at her to notice her staring with a cute smile and loving eyes. "Well lets start off simple come here often?" She asked me taking her warm hand off mine making me a bit sad.

"I come here everyday after school. It's a nice place to study and cats are life." I answer as I see her smile widen at my comment making me smile. "Cats are so life." She says happily. She looks past me at her friends and her expression turns apologetic. "Looks like a got to go but here." She says pulling out some paper and ripping the corner. She then swiftly takes out a pen and writes something on it. She hands it to me standing up. Walking past me she whispers in my ear, "Bye cutie." I hear her and her friends rush out the cafe and I look at the paper. It's her phone number with a heart. I put it in my contacts as I feel myself burning up again.