Gut feeling

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up at noon. There's not really much to do on a Sunday so I was just hanging in my room.
*beep* *beep*
Text from Ochako

Ochako: Hey there's a fair going on downtown today wanna come with me?

(Y/N): Hell yea when are we going?

Ochako: In an hour btw I invited Deku and Iida as-well since they didn't have anything to do either.

(Y/N): Iight see you in an hour!

I got up and stretched. I took a shower and put on whatever was clean cause it's just a lazy day.

 I took a shower and put on whatever was clean cause it's just a lazy day

And here's everyone's outfits credit to artist

I walked downstairs and saw Iida talking with Ochako

I walked downstairs and saw Iida talking with Ochako. I creeped up in back of them and quickly jumped in front of them, "HEY GUYS!" I screamed startling them. "(Y/N) you can't scare people like that!" Iida scolded me while doing the thing with his hands. "Aren't we supposed to be hero's you both should be more aware of your surroundings at all times!" I scolded back with a laugh. I then hugged Ochako from the back. "So we're waiting for Deku?" I ask making Iida nod a yes.

~Five minutes later~

Before long we saw Deku running into the living room to us. "I'm so sorry I lost track of time!" He apologized catching his breathe. "Oh it's fine we weren't waiting that long." I reassured him. We headed to the fair. It was pretty packed. "(Y/N) lets go on that ride first! No that one! No that one!" Ochako exclaimed her eyes sparkling. "We'll have time to go on all of them." I told her with a chuckle. I'm not gonna lie she's really freaking cute.

We all ended up going in a ride that went upside down. Ochako almost threw up Deku got very dizzy. As me and Iida helped them both we decided to get some candy apples. On our way there I noticed something strange. More like a person. A girl with blonde hair and a school uniform that I didn't recognize. I had a gut feeling that something was wrong. I looked over to see my friends laughing and smiling.

Ochako's P.O.V

I was laughing at a joke Deku made when I noticed (Y/N) with a nervous/worried expression on her face. I quickly became worried. "(Y/N) are you okay?" I asked making the boys turn to look at her as-well. She looked at me and the boys. "I just have this gut feeling that somethings going to go wrong." She tells us worriedly. I hear Iida let out a relieved sigh.

"I've had that feeling since we got here but I thought it was nothing until now." As he says this my eyes widen as I see someone in the crowd. "Toga." I whisper under my breathe as I start to fill with hatred. (Y/N) took noticed and she turns and sees her. Suddenly blue flames and screaming could be heard from behind us. I see (Y/N)'s eyes widen as she quickly uses her quirk to craft a sword out of metal. Suddenly people were running left and right screaming. I could hear children crying as me, deku, and Iida put on our game faces.