Parents

Here's the song I listened to while writing this. I'm going to implement the songs I listened to while writing each chapter for now on.

Outfit options

A.)

B

B.)

C

C.)

And Bakugo's outfit

And Bakugo's outfit

The day of the concert couldn't have come sooner

The day of the concert couldn't have come sooner. Mina and Ochako had helped me pick out 3 outfits. I chose outfit (A,B,or C). The concert was actually pretty close by surprisingly. It didn't start until 8 and we decided to leave at 7. I had gotten ready a bit early and spent the time waiting watching a show I had found about a classroom of middle schoolers assigned to kill their teacher. It's pretty interesting and their teacher looks like an emoji.

It was about 6:30 and I was in the middle of season 2 when a knock on the door scared the hell outta me. I jumped up landing on my butt before I opened the door. It was Bakugo. I moved aside to let him in closing the door behind him. "What's up?" I asked flopping down on my bed.

"We have a problem."

I looked at him curiously my head a bit tilted. "Continue"

"Well my fucking annoying ass parents won't let me go until...they meet who I'm going with." Bakugo explains a little to loudly. 'Awe is he to embarrassed to show me to his parents? That's so ... normal!' I think to myself tuning out his bitching. 'I wonder what his parents are like, I mean he has to have gotten more or less some of his attitude from somewhere right?' My thoughts are interrupted as the blonde haired angry boi flops on my bed beside me.

"What's so bad about me meeting your parents?" I ask but he doesn't answer. I shrug it off and stand up. I grab my bag/wallet and open my door. "Get your ass up I'm meeting your parents." I tell him and he looks at me as if he wants to say something. "If you don't hurry the fuck up imma go knocking on every door until I find your house." I tell him highering my voice at him.

He looks at me surprised I raised my voice at him but grabs my hand and we leave the dorms. His house wasn't to far so we got there in no time.

He knocked on the door and a beautiful blonde haired women opened the door. She looked at Katsuki then at me and then I realized what was happening and started to get nervous. She slaps the back of Katsuki's head, "Katsuki! You didn't tell me you were going to visit me especially not with a girl!" She yells at him before turning to me.

She smiles and holds out my hand for me to shake. "Hello dear I'm Katsuki's mother. Oh your to pretty be dating my son!" She says with a laugh as I shake her hand. I laugh awkwardly and introduce myself. "She's not my girlfriend yet you old hag!" Katsuki says pissed off. 'Yet?' I think to myself not even noticing the pink tint of blush heating my face.

"Are you sure? I mean you talk about her a awful lot when your over." She says making him blush which makes him more mad of course. Obviously she's just teasing him and eventually we make it inside siting in their living room. Bakugo's dad a tall brown haired guy wearing classic black glasses seemed more chill and "normal" than the rest of his home family.

It was pretty awkward and mostly filled with arguing but eventually his parents let him go. Before leaving his mother pulled me aside. "Y/N I know Katsuki could seem hot headed at times but he's a good kid. I just want to ask you a simple favor. Can you keep an eye on him for me just make sure he's not getting kidnapped again." She explains a tint of worry in her voice. I nod letting her know I will.

We call an Uber to the concert. "So what'd my mom tell you?" Katsuki asks and I just give him a blank stare. "Just that she trusts with me with taking care of you." I say with a laugh before booping his nose. "Hey!"

It was fine from then on now we just gotta get to the concert.