Nothing much

Bakugo's P.O.V

I was in my room up late at night. I couldn't fucking sleep and it pissed me off. I went on my phone and was about to text Kirishima so see if he was awake but someone texted the group chat. It was (Y/N) asking if anyone was awake. After a couple minutes no I'm responded so I did. Suddenly my phone started ringing and I jumped up because of the sudden noise.

(Y/N) was calling me and I answered pissed as always.
"Yea?"

"You're awake?"

"No shit Sherlock."

"Ah so mean."

"Why'd you call?"

"Wanna go do something. I'm bored."

"Depends what you have in mind?"

"Uhhhhhhh lets go to my house my parents are probably not home so we could play video games or something."

"Ugh fine I'll meet you in the front."

"WHAT?!? Are you insane we will 100% get caught. Jump out your window."

"You want me to jump out my fucking window?!"

"What you to scared pussy I jump out my window all the time!"

"Fuck you."

I hung up the call and through some clothes on before I hesitantly jumped out my window. Honestly it was easier than I thought. Soon after I saw her jump out her window as well.

Outfits

"Tch let's hurry up before we get caught

"Tch let's hurry up before we get caught." I told her before she smiled at me. Her smile was so cute I could feel myself starting to blush. Thank god it was dark. She grabbed my hand and started leading me to her house. My blush depend. Her hand was so soft and fit into mine perfectly like a puzzle piece.

After awhile we arrived at her house. She unlocked the door and yelled. "PARENTS ARE YOU HOME?" No answer. She pushed me inside and closed the door behind her. "So uh...what do your parents do?" I asked trying to start up a conversation without being awkward. "Well you've heard of  Piece and Half."

"They are your parents?"

"Yea."

"Oh well that explains why they aren't home."

I said watching her out a game on. She hands me a controller and we sit in the floor in front of the t.v. "Game?" "Mortal kombat X" she replied with a smile. We started to play and she fucking beat me every single fucking time. "How are you so bad at this?" She mocked me while laughing. She looked at me her face full of joy making me blush slightly.

'I like her but the other guys liked her to. Well we are alone in her room. I gotta make a move it's now or never.' I thought to myself. I starred at her (h/c) hair and patted her head. She looked at me confused. I wasted no time and kissed her soft lips as I could feel she had a shocked expression.

"Wha-what are you do-doing?!" She panicked as she scooted away from me. Honestly it saddened me a bit. "God I'm so confused." I heard her mumble so low I was barley able to hear her. "Confused?" I asked making her look up. "Well uh it doesn't matter." She answered. "WHAT IT MATTERS!" I ended up yelling at her. I wanted to know what she was confused about and if I could help her.

"I'm just confused with my feelings. I like you kacchan but I also like someone else! I just don't know what to do!" She said as I watched tears start to fill her eyes. I hugged her.m for awhile before he spoke up, "you smell like caramel." She giggled sipping her tears. "Thanks for the hug but don't think you could help with my confusion I think I need to figure that out on my own." She told me with a sad smile.

I nodded and we continued playing games throughout the night and before long we fell asleep.

She woke me up the next morning panicked. "WAKE UP WE ARE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL." She yelled in my face. I shot up wide awake. "YOU DIDNT HAVE TO YELL IN MY FACE! ugh come on let's go!" I said as we both rushed out the house and to the dorms. We got there surprisingly quickly and rushed to our rooms to get ready.

I arrived at school shortly after and saw her rushing to class. I went in after her and took my seat. We weren't even late. "Hey Bakugo where were you this morning?" Kirishima asked me but before I could answer he asked me another fucking question. "Wait you seem...happy? Are you getting sick?" He looked concerned but it pissed me off. How could he tell that I'm happy? "Shut up red rock." I told him as I playfully punched his arm.

~ Lunch ~

Lunch time rolled around and I waited for Kirishima with (y/n). "Ugh what's taking him so long!" I complained before he popped out of no where scarring the shit out of me and (y/n). "Kiri What the fuck!" I told him about to knock him out. "Sorry sorry! I didn't mean to scare you both!" He said with a laugh. We made our way to the cafeteria and got our food. 

"So are you gonna tell me where you were Bakugo? And (y/n) I heard you weren't in your dorm room either. WAIT WERE YOU TO..." Kirishima was cut off by (y/n). "Kiri calm down we were playing video games at my house. Nothing more." She told him as she ate her food. She looked so perfect no matter what she was doing.

"Hey no fair! I wanna play games with you!" Kiri whined like a child. I rolled my eyes but (y/n) smiled sweetly. "After school we can go play video games at my house. Sound good?" "Yassss can't wait." He exclaimed. 'Can't Wait to see his face when she beats him.' I thought to myself letting out a low chuckle.