Christmas with Deku

A/N: So I'll be doing individual Christmas story's for ONLY and ONLY Deku, Bakugo, Shoto,and Ochako. Also these are individual story's it won't affect the actual story.

Also this is your outfit for all the "Christmas" story's and it's rainbow themed because I'm gay.

Deku has invited me to his house for Christmas. Since my parents don't really care and are usually at fancy parties this time of year I accepted his invitation.

I knocked on the door taking a deep breathe honestly nervous to officially meet his mom. I've seen her before with Izuku but I've never actually meet her. There was some shuffling behind the door before it opens up to a cute chubby short green haired smiling women. "Oh you must be Y/N! Oh Izuku she's here!"

She reaches out her hand and I gradually shake it. "It's so nice to meet you! Izuku you didn't tell me she's so pretty!" She compliments me making me blush before I see the familiar smiling face of Deku. "Thank you!" I exclaim before she let's me inside.

I look at Izuku and his...sweater.

I couldn't help myself but laugh

I couldn't help myself but laugh. "Hey why you laughing!" He asks confused. "Of course you would wear a sweater like that! So adorable!" I reply making him pout and start a very long conversation why his sweater is amazing. "So adorable!" We hear his mom say from the kitchen. A pink tint of blush covers Izuku's dimpled cheeks.

"Anyways Merry Christmas Izuku! I brought you and your mom a gift!" I say pulling out a nicely wrapped presents in green wrapping paper.

"We got you a present to! But my mom insists on opening them after dinner

"We got you a present to! But my mom insists on opening them after dinner." He says a little sad. I nod putting the presents under the small but beautiful Christmas tree they have. "You have a lot of all might ornaments." I giggle making his blush turn into a deep red. Before long we are eating dinner having laughs and embarrassing Izuku.

Finally it was time for presents. We all sat by the Christmas tree holiday music playing off of their t.v. "Mrs.Midoriya for a thanks for your hospitality and a great Christmas here is my gift to you!"  I hand her the tale green wrapped gift. "Oh quite heavy."  She says with her adorable smile before unwrapping it to find the best wine I could fucking find.

A/N: Don't fucking judge me every mom drinks wine.

"Thank you Y/N." She thanks happily. After that it was some pretty normal gifts I got Izuku a photo album of his progression most of the photos I got from his mom and all might. The gift made him blush smile and be embarrassed at the same time.

His mother had made me an ugly Christmas sweater. Which was amazing (sorry if you're not a cat fan)

My eyes widened and I immediately took my sweater off and replaced it with this magnificent masterpiece

My eyes widened and I immediately took my sweater off and replaced it with this magnificent masterpiece. "I love it thank you so much." I exclaim with a huge smile. A blushing Izuku passes me a beautifully wrapped gift and a shy smile crosses his face. I open it to see (insert most wanted gift here).

"How-when-What! How did you know I wanted this?" I ask looking at his happy dimpled face. "Well I heard you talk about it with Ochako and-." "Are you trying to one up my gift!" I interrupt him making him blush even more. "N-no thats n-not-" "I'm just kidding thank you so much Izuku!" I once again interrupt before giving him a hug attack.

Snap flash

"Aw I'm gonna frame this!" Inko says holding up the picture she snapped before leaving the room. I giggle letting go of him to see his face completely flushed like a tomato. "Embarrassed much?" I laugh making him blush even more. I look at the time seeing that it's getting rather late. "It's getting late Izuku  I should go." I say getting up.

He walks me to the door a sad look in his eye. I stand in the other side of the door. "Tell your mom I said bye." "Uh y/n can I ask you something?" He asks making me look at him curiously. "Sure." I reply. "Wi-ill you b-be my-" his eyes widen as I interrupt him with a sweet kiss. "Yes."