Cup cake

~After school~
I was in my dorm room relaxing. I looked at my phone and locked at the time. It was 4:45pm and for once no one has come to talk. 'Maybe I should do something.' I thought to myself before getting up. I looked up the nearest café. Going to a café always made me feel better or at least helped when I felt alone or anxious about something. I put on a really fancy/kawaii dress and hoped out the window cause why not. Btw it's raining.

Outfit

5:05pmI arrived at the café a few people there and it was so warm inside

5:05pm
I arrived at the café a few people there and it was so warm inside. I immediately noticed someone sitting down reading. It was Momo. I ordered a drink and I sat down in front of here making her look up from reading. "Oh (Y/N) nice to see you here!" She said with a beautiful smile. I smiled back. "What book are you reading?" I ask as her eyes light up and she starts to talk all about her book.

I take sips of my drink as she rambles on and on about her book in the cutest way. I stared at her eyes as they sparked in the light. She ended up telling all about the book, it's plot, characters,setting etc. She stopped to catch her breathe and I let out a soft giggle. "You're so cute when you talk about things you love. Your eyes sparkle." I tell her making a slight blush cross her cheeks.

"Th-thank you." She startled to say as she hid her blushing face behind her book. I let out a chuckle before standing up. Her eyes followed me as I made my way next to her and held out my hand. "Come in let's go do something fun." I say as she stares at me before accepting my hand.

Momo's outfit (credit to artist)

I ended up going to my house. Although I now stayed in the dorm we went to my house. My parents like always weren't home so we had the house to ourselves. The house wasn't big (cause why have a big house if you're not home) it only had two bed rooms a guest room three bathrooms a kitchen and living room with no dining room.

Even though my parents are never home they always keep the kitchen stocked with food in case I "finally quit dreaming about being a hero." My parents never wanted me to become a hero they wanted me to use my other talents because they just love art.

A/N: I don't remember if I talked about your "parents" but they are pro hero's and also art fanatics but they don't want you to become a hero instead they want you to become an artist.

Me and Momo entered the living room and began talking about little things. Then cupcakes came up. We both loved cupcakes and decided to make cupcakes for each other. We both entered the kitchen and we both made cupcakes. Sweet smells filled the kitchen.

The cupcake you made

The cupcake Momo made

Third person P.O.V

(Y/N) and Momo finally finished making a cupcake for each other. They were both exhausted but had a lot of fun. "Wow yours looks amazing!" (Y/N) exclaimed while handing her cupcake to Momo and Momo handed hers to her. (Y/N) took a bite and her eyes lit up. "It's so good!" She complimented before taking another bite. "

"Why thank you." Momo replayed before taking a bite of the cupcake (y/n) had given her. Her eyes lit up just the same as (y/n)'s and she complimented her as well. They both dig into their cupcakes and talked about the things they like. They got along great and the time flew by. They both ended up going back to the dorms together after cleaning up of course.