Innocent but Scary

I woke up cold. I opened my eyes to see that I was strapped to a chair my hands and feet covered. I looked around the room to see it was some sort of bar? Suddenly a warp gate person appeared and someone stepped out of him. It was the boy I ran into at the mall. "Ah you're awake." The man that I meet at the mall said.

"Allow me to introduce us. I'm Kurogiri this is Tomura." Kurogiri said. My eyes darted at Tomura as he seemed to notice. He walked towards me. I looked down trying to avoid eye contact. "So you're the League of Villains ." I said as my mind flouted with thoughts. "Correct."  Tomura replayed as he placed his hand under my chin lifting my head up.

"What do you want with me?" I asked looking at him a hand covering his face. A smile creeped on his face. "I've taken a likening to you." He said in a cold voice before letting go of my chin. "Honestly Tomura what are we doing kidnapping a U.A girl?" Kurogiri questioned making Tomura snap his head back.

'Only my hands and feet are covered that means they don't know I can use my quirk throughout my whole body. Which means I can escape. I can use glass and metal to break these stupid straps.' I thought to myself as I starred at the both of them talk. I blinked only to see Tomura starring at me. "Take her to my room." He said as I was warped out of there and into a dark messy room.

A door opened letting in some light before it closed the room returning to darkness. Tomura walked in and flipped on a light as he took off the hand on his face. "It's time to rest father." He muttered as he placed the hand on a desk and walked over to me. He sat on my lap and starred at me. My cheeks heated up and I could feel myself blushing. His face leaned closer to mine as I felt his soft cracked lips land on mine.

I pulled away as quickly as I could and he just starred at me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I screamed at him flustered and angry. 'I can't break free if he's sitting on me.' I thought before he broke me out of my thought. "Is that not how people kiss?" He asked curiously his voice softer than before. I didn't respond and after only a few seconds he put his hand in my cheek forcing me to look at him. He kissed me again but I couldn't get away. He wrapped both hands on my cheeks.

He licked my lips and I unconsciously opened letting him lick every part of my mouth. He pushed away from the kiss to catch his breath spit coming out of our mouths when he pulled away. My face completely heated red I starred at him as my mind had went blank. I didn't know what to do he looked innocent like a child who'd never had any interaction with a girl.

He looked back up at me his eyes twinkling with delight. He kissed me again but he placed one hand on my breast squeezing it tightly. 'No no no no no!'  I yelled in my head as I could feel myself growing angry and uncomfortable. He stopped kissing me to catch his breathe again and I took the chance and used my quirk. The room filled with darkness, metal and glass came out of me cutting the straps. He grabbed my arm and used his quirk taking off my flesh.

I pushed him off and a loud thump was heard. I jumped out his window and landed on top of some trash bags and began to run as far away as possible. Footsteps could be heard from behind me. Kurogiri appeared in front of me and I blinded him with light and kept running away. I made it to a busy street and stopped running to catch my breathe. A random hero came up to me and asked if I needed help as he looked at my shattered up arm. I nodded and was taken to the nearest hospital.

I feel asleep and woke up to the beeping of a monitor. I looked around to see no one there. I sighed and looked at my arm which had been bandaged up. 'He looked so innocent. It looked like he didn't even understand what he was doing.' I thought to myself before hearing a knock at the door. I stayed silent and the door opened. It was a police officer. "You're awake! Great. Do you think you have enough energy to answer some questions?" He asked and I simply nodded.

~After the standard questioning~

He left and I was back to being alone with my thoughts.  'Maybe he was taught to hate the world to hate hero's. What if I could help him.' Idiotic thoughts flooded my mind for what felt like hours before I heard another knock at the door. I snapped my head to the door. "Come in." I said softly before the door opened revealing the whole class. Shinso ran to my side. "I'm so glad you're okay." He said as everyone starred at him and walked in.

"What happened ?!?" Ochako asked worriedly as she grabbed my hand. "Uh I was kidnapped." I answered. "I swear I'll find whoever did it and make them pay!" Bakugo said even more pissed than usual. I chuckled softly. The nurse came in and said I could leave making the class cheer and smile. I got up and the nurse gave me the clothes I had been wearing and I went to change.

We were all walking back to the dorms. All my friends by my side making me feel safe but I just couldn't shake off the thoughts I had.