Cat cafe

(A/N) You finished highschool at you other school early.

You look behind you and see Ochako looking towards you with a smile before she gives you a thumbs up. 'Seems like she overheard our conversation.' You thought to yourself before feeling a soft hand grab yours. You turn around before being dragged to the cafeteria by Bakugo. He lets go as we get in line.

"So (Y/N) when will you be living with us at the dorms?" Kirishima asked. "I've already moved in. I did my room while you all where at school." I answer. "What's your quirk?" Bakugo asked bluntly looking at me straight in the eyes making me blush a bit. "Bakugo you cant just ask that out of nowhere." Kirishima argued. "Well I was just wondering she has to have an impressive one if she was able to transfer here in the middle of semester." Bakugo argued back making Kirishima nod.

They both turned to you waiting for an answer. "My quirk is called YinYang.I can fill a room with total darkness or with blinding light. I can also craft weapons but I won't tell you how." I answer as they looked at me shocked. "That's a pretty strong quirk." Someone in back of me commented. I turned around to see the white and red haired boy from class standing behind me. "Yea I guess. Hi by the way." I said waving a lil hello. He grabbed my hand and kissed it making me turn red. " Hi I'm Shoto Todoroki." He said with a smooth voice. Before I could respond Bakugo said something.

"Hey what was all that fancy shit icy hot!" He half yelled clearly irritated. Kirishima calmed him down and it left me wondering why he was so irritated.

~Time skip ~

  My first day at school was finally over and I stretched in my seat before standing up and getting my bag. Suddenly a warm person hugged you from behind. It was Ochako. She let go and smiled up at you. Two girls were beside her. "(Y/N) I want you to meet Mina Ashido and Tsuyu Asui!" She exclaimed pointing at a pink girl with yellow horns and black and yellow eyes then at a girl with long green hair tied into a ribbon on the bottom and a bit hunched over with her hands in front of her resembling a frog.

Mina gave me a big warm hug and Tsuyu gave me a wave along with cute smile. "Please call me Tsu." Tsu told me as I nodded. "We are going to a cat cafe wanna join?" Ochako asked. I thought for a moment and nodded a yes before Mina grabbed mine and Ochako's hand rushing to the front gate along with Ochako holding Tsu's hand.

~Another time skip brought to you by Mina's warm hugs~

We all got to the cat cafe and it was full of fluffy cats all shapes sizes and colors! They were all so adorable all of us couldn't help but awe. Inside beside all the cats there weren't to many people about two or three staff and only about two people sitting at two separate tables. As we all went inside and ordered some drink we all sat at a table together. Cats jumped off and on the table as well as our laps making us smile with joy. We were talking about random things when I could feel someone starring at me.

I looked around to catch the purple eyes of a boy with purple hair starring back at me. I noticed he had a U.A uniform on and I waved. He blushed and looked away. I turned back to the girls and they noticed I hadn't spoken in awhile. "Something on your mind (Y/N)?" Tsu asked making me tilt my head up a bit. "Uh that boy behind me you know him?" I asked a question in response making them all look at him at the same time. "Oh that's Hitoshi Shinso he goes to general department class 1-C at U.A." Ochako answers me.

"He's kinda cute." I say making Mina perk up like a match maker about to make the perfect match. She looks at him (his back is to us) and smiles. "Go talk to him!" She whisper yells to me as Tsu and Ochako catch on and beg me to go talk to him to. Before I could react I was already standing up and pushed his way.