Christmas with Shoto

Okay sadly I don't have time to do Momo and Jiro because my mom waited until today to tell me about all the shit we have to do in preparation for Christmas because my brothers birthday is on Christmas. And reminder this has absolutely nothing to do with the actual story.

Also different outfit for this one since it's taking place at a party.

This year my parents were the ones hosting a Christmas party so I didn't have a choice but to come

This year my parents were the ones hosting a Christmas party so I didn't have a choice but to come. Most hero's and their families usually come to my families parties since they are described as "an amazing experience." What a load of bs. My parents throw the most boring extravagant parties ever. I don't know maybe it's because I'm not into all that.

The theme my parents went this year was a ballroom. Heading down the stairs in a dress to tight for me to breathe my eyes widen at all the different people dancing and having "fun". Across the ballroom I spot my parents with...hero Endeavor. I make my way bumping into people to finally reach my parents.

"Ah sweet heart there you are. This is my daughter y/n." My mother says as I make my way toward them. I curtsy like my mother had taught me just hours before the party started. "Hello y/n your mother has told me a lot about you. You have an interesting quirk." He says making me fake smile. 'God I hate meeting people.' I think before I see Shoto standing against the wall behind Endeavor.

I nervous sheet of sweat develops on my forehead. 'Great not only I can't breathe and I look like a discount Mrs.Claus the hottest guy in class is here to witness how awkward I look.' I think to myself trying not to stare at him. "I'm sure you already know my son Shoto." I hear Endeavor say making Shoto come forth. "Hi." Shoto says and I just awkwardly wave while waiting for an opportunity to leave.

After about a minute or two everyone changed their dances into a Waltz and I quickly made my way out of there and into a corridor just outside the busy ballroom. I've always hated these fancy parties. I take a deep breathe before hearing heavy breathing coming around the corner and low mutters.

"Why did I have to brought along."

"Stupid parties."

"I'm tired."

All the same voice I quietly take a peek to see Shoto sitting in the ground, holding the Santa hat he had on.

"Are you gonna come talk to me or you gonna keep staring at me?" He says turning his head to look at me. I step out and sit next to him. Now I'm really sweating. "Uh Hi?" I say looking down playing with my thumbs crisscrossed. His warm hand picks up my head to make me look at him and a pink tint of blush covers my cheeks.

"You look cute." He compliments letting go. My heart beats faster. I grab his left hand and it's really warm almost to hot to touch but not quite yet. I hold his hand admiring how soft it is. "You're cuter." I manage to mutter out my voice a bit nervous and shaky. "Hmm? I didn't hear you. Say it again." He tells me in a monotone way but it felt as if he was teasing me.

"You're cuter." I say only a bit louder. I swear he smiled but I only saw it from the corner of my eye. He puts his right hand on top of my hands that are holding his left. It's cold. He leans in and whispers in my ear.

"You're cuter."

A shiver runs down my spine my face hot and red like a tomato. I'm mentally screaming now. I don't even have time to react before he presses his warm lips onto mine making my eyes widen. I don't know how to process this. He leans back allowing me to breathe. 'Omgomgomgomgomg.' Is all that's running through my mind before the familiar deep voice of his dad comes from around the corner.

An annoyed look forms on Shoto's face before he gets up, placing the Santa hat atop his head and helping me up. We walk around the corner my mind barely coming back together. "Oh there you are and you y/n, your mom has been looking for you." Endeavor informs me. "Thank you for telling me!" I say a bit to loudly before practically running back into the ballroom.

The ballroom filled with even more people than I remember. I bump into so many people trying to find my mom. I end up bumping into someone knocking their drink on them. "I'm so sorry!" I say panicking. "Oh it's okay I can wash this out." He says. He was wearing his superhero uniform. When I looked up at his face he looked vaguely familiar. "Do I know you?" I ask looking at his bald head. He shakes his head no.

His head looked like an egg. His costume was a plain yellow jumpsuit with a short zipper, a black belt with a golden buckle, red boots and gloves, and to finish it off a white cape. He looked oddly familiar.

I shake off the though continuing to look for my mom but unable to find her. Suddenly the music shifts and everyone starts dancing and I'm stuck in the middle of it. My partner varied from person to personas it was a switch off kind of dance. Finally at the end of it my last partner was Shoto.

"H-hey." I saw awkwardly trying not to step on his shoes. He smiles making me blush before claps could be heard from all around us. We step away from each other my face red. He reaches his hand out towards me and I look up at him. "Let's get out of here." He says and I grab his hand.

We go to the back yard of the ballroom. It's a wide space of lush green grass perfect for weddings and other special occasions. Inside the music blasts and he reaches for my hand moving me for the center. "Dance with me y/n." He says and we start to dance. "Why'd you kiss me?" I ask avoiding eye contact. "I like you y/n and I have for quite awhile." He answers.

I get caught in the dance and he twirls me around my dress flying up a bit. We dance even after the music had finished and a new song has started. I find myself bringing me closer to him until my head is on his chest and I could here his fast nervous heartbeat. With one last twirl he dips me down holding onto my waist. After I'm brought up he continues to hold me and all my worries had gone away.

I look up at him and for the first time that night I smiled as I pushed my lips into his for a deep kiss. "Be mine?" He asks a bit nervous. I nod a yes and we kiss once more. I don't know how to feel about this but I do know that I'm starting to get why people like these party's.

Sorry this chapter sucked