This has nothing to do with the story

So a friend that reads this story wanted some smut with Shinso so Anne here's some smut!
18+ Nsfw
Get ready for some fucking smut dweeb
(Short smut cause I don't got time)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I laid in bed it had just turned 12am and I was wide awake and couldn't sleep. I sighed and got out of bed pulling on a oversized black sweater with crimson sweat pants and black shoes. I grabbed my phone and hopped out the window heading to Shinso's house. It took thirty minutes to get there and I knocked on his bedroom window. From the view I could see him jump up surprised and startled.

He opens the window and I went inside to see him out of breath and sweating. My dirty mind instantly thought of what he was doing and a slight blush laced my cheeks. "Wh-what are you do-doing here?" He barley managed to say as he tried catching his breath. Something in me turned and I could feel a weird feeling inside me. "I...I couldn't sleep so I stoped by here." I said as certain thoughts entered my head.

I looked at him and a smile cracked on his face as he stepped a bit to close to me. "Maybe I could help you with that." He whispered seductively making me close my legs and a very prominent blush came across my face. He seemed to notice and I heard a soft chuckle from him before he kissed me hard. My eyes widened as he pulled my body closer. Heat radiating from his sweaty skin as he grabbed my waist.

He pulled away from me to catch his breath and my heart was racing thousands of miles. My mind had went blank and I pushed him on to his bed. A sinister smile on his face as his eyes were full of lust. I could feel my own lust pull over me and my body heated up. I kissed his soft lips as he placed his hands in my waist again. He switched positions and he was now on top of me. He broke the kiss and our breathing was heavy and uneven.

I pulled my shirt off without hesitation exposing my black bra. His eyes widened full of lust and he looked me in the eyes. "Do you...want to?" He asked trying to calm himself down. I paused for a moment and thought. "Well do you have a condom?" I asked not wanting to get pregnant but wanting more. He nodded a yes and got off me as my breath finally steadied. He pulled a condom out of his drawer and pulled his clothes off quickly.

My eyes darted to his abs and slower down to his purple boxers. I took off my sweatpants exposing my matching black panties and he starred at me. He walked over and picked me up. "You're beautiful." He whispered in my ear making me blush slightly. He sat me back down on the bed. He stood in front of me and I touched his boxers making him moan softly.

He was very fucking hard and I lowered his boxers and it sprang out. It was pretty big and I licked the tip. A soft moan could be heard from him. I placed the head in my mouth and he let out a low groan as I began to suck him off. He tried his best not to moan but failed as he moan a bit louder than expected. He couldn't take it any more and pushed me down as he ripped open the condom and slipped it on his member.

"Ready?" He asked out of breathe and I nodded a yes. He put the head in and I gasped in pain. He managed to put it all in and the pain grew. He looked at me concerned but I smiled in reassurance and he started moving. The pain was quickly replaced with pleasure as moans started to escape my mouth. I slammed into me roughly are breathing heavy and our body's sweating. He kissed me deeply as I let him explore my mouth.

He picked me up and I sat on him making it go deeper as I let out a deep moan. Our body's moving together and we both moaned in pleasure. He grabbed my boob and squeezed my nipple making me squeal. We moved faster before we both climaxed together. I laid next to him out of breathe as he threw away the cum filled condom. He hugged me and I kissed his lips slowly as I ran my hands through his soft hair. We both soon drifted off to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed I'm probably never writing smut again since I'm so bad at it lol.