Games

(Y/N) P.O.V

I looked down at my feet as a apologized. "It's okay (Y/N)." Shoto told me in a calmer voice than his normal one.
~Time slip after movie brought to you by jump scares~

"Hahaha you jumped at least three times Shoto!" I laughed as his face started to turn red. "I didn't expect it to be that scary." He said looking away. I wrapped my arm in his and his face turned crimson. Suddenly my phone beeped. Oh it's a text from Shinso, it's already 12 which is the time we usually text.

Shinso: (Y/N) you up?

I didn't reply and me and Shoto started heading back to the dorms to find that everyone was in a big circle in the living room. 'Is this the start of some cult?' I asked myself. "(Y/N) SHOTO YOUR BACK! HURRY AND SIT DOWN THE GAMES ABOUT TO START!" I heard Mina yell. I sat next to Jiro and Kirishima.

"What game are we playing?" Shoto asked as I looked around and noticed some of our classmates weren't there (probably asleep). The only ones here are Ayoama, Mina, Me, Shoto, Deku, Kirishima, Ochako, Iida, Jiro, and Bakugo. "We are playing seven minutes in heaven!" Mina exclaimed with excitement! I sigh not really wanting to play (because the game is awkward as shit). "If we have to kiss I don't wanna play." I stated as some of the others agreed. "Okay well rule 1 you do not have to kiss." Ochako compromised. Then we put our names on paper and put it into a random at thus the game started.

(Useing a random small closet)

Mina went first. "I got....Iida." She said frowning and they went into the closet. When they came out Mina started to complain about how boring it was. Iida went next. "(Y/N)." He said and I sighed. We got into the cramped closet are body's inches from each other. It was dark but there was just enough light to see each other's faces. I looked up to see Iida blushing.

"So uh (Y/N) how are you liking U.A so far?" He asked as he turned his head to look at me. "It's hard but I enjoy everyone's enthusiasm!" I answered in high spirits. Suddenly I could feel a warm hand caress my face and I looked up to see him starring at me. He leaned in are lips almost touching before..."Times up!" We heard Mina yell and I quickly exited the closet my face turning a dark crimson.

Mina looked at my blushing face and looked at Iida's blushing face and smiled. 'Does She think we kissed? I'll have to tell her that we didn't later.' I thought to myself. It was my turn and I reached my hand into the hat and felt around. Finally I picked a piece of paper that was stuck at the bottom. I blinked at the paper and began to say the name aloud, "Bakugo." "Do I have to?" I heard Bakugo complain before we entered the closet.

Our body's inches from each other I could feel his regular pissed off face starring down at me. "Move." He whisperd. I tried moving and he did to but I ended up falling on him. Soft lips I felt on top of mine and my face burned up. I tried getting up but he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me in place making the kiss feel like it lasted forever. Are lips finally departed so we could breathe and he let go. I stood up and covered my face with my hands.

"Bakugo wtf." I whisper yelled at him. His hands removed mine I opened my eyes to see his face inches from mine my blush turning into a deeper red. "(Y/N) I-" He was cut off my Mina once again yelling that time is up and I rushed out of there as fast I could and sat back down trying to calm my racing heart. After everyone had gone we decided to play truth or dare.

Mina started again. "Kirishima truth or dare?" "Dare!" "I dare you to kiss Bakugo ;)." Bakugo looked at Kirishima with a "stay back" face but Kiri trued to kiss him but instead got blasted in the face. "Welp I think that's as close as I'm gonna get. Hmm Ayoama truth or dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to kiss your crush." Ayoama smiled and pulled out a mirror and kissed it. We all laughed and after a few turns it was Jiro's turn. "(Y/N) truth or dare." "Truth." "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

I thought for a moment and looked back at my life. "Yea.Im bisexual." I said plainly. "Hmm Deku truth or dare." "Dare." "I dare you to kiss your crush." Deku's face became red very quickly and he stood up. Before I can react he kissed me quickly and returned to his seat holding his face to hide his blush. Everyone started at me and some started at Deku with piercing eyes. After awhile everyone was tired and we headed off to sleep. I laid awake on my bed before grabbing my phone to text back Shinso hoping he is still awake.