Jelousy

Monday after school

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

*beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*
"Wtf." I said as I checked my phone to see it blowing up. I opened it to see that I've been added to a class 1-A group chat by Ochako.

(Y/N): Hey guys what are y'all talking about?

Mina: Hey (Y/N)! We are all talking about going to the beach!

Kirishima: Yeah! It'll be so fun!

Before I could even type anything everyone decided to go to the beach literally right now. 'Hmm I'll invite Shinso to since he probably doesn't have anything to do.' I thought before texting him. Within a minute he texted back a sure.

Outfits btw I couldn't find a picture of all the boys in beach outfits so let's just pretend they are all wearing black shorts

I threw on a bathing suit and a oversized sweater with some pink sandals

I threw on a bathing suit and a oversized sweater with some pink sandals. I grabbed some sunscreen and my wallet and headed out the door. I went to the living room to see some of them already ready. "Hey guys I'll meet you there!" I told them before running out the door to Shinso's house.

I never really knock on his front door I always go around back and knock on his window. I don't know why but whatever. I knock on his window and he opens it. He jumps out the window with a backpack a blue tank top and black shorts. I looked him up and down. "Cute." I competed before we headed off to the beach.

At the beach the everyone were all in the water playing games except me, Shinso, and Tokoyami who was reading in the shade. "Hey (Y/N) why'd you invite me?" Shinso asked as he got out two sandwiches from his bag and handed one to me. "Well we're friends aren't we?" I answer giving him a warm smile.

Shinso's P.O.V

"Well we're friends aren't we?" She answers me with bright smile. 'Friends yeah we're just friends.' I think to myself before sighing. I look towards everyone else playing in the water. Their smiles bright as they have fun. 'So noisy.' I thought as I looked back at (Y/N) who was silently eating with a smile. 'She's so beautiful even when she's not trying.' I thought to myself as I smiled.

Kirishima came over to us and sat by (Y/N). "Hey (Y/N) wanna go watch a movie later. I was going to go with Bakugo but he has other plans." I heard Kirishima tell her making me a bit jealous and angry. She looked at me and back at him. "Yea But I'm bringing Shinso along." She said surprising us both. He gave me a look for a moment before returning to his usual smile. "Of course the more the Marier." He said before getting up to join the others again.

After awhile (Y/N) went to go get ice cream with Ochako real quick and I was left at the beach with the rest of the class. Shoto, Bakugo, Deku, and Kirishima came up to me once she left. "So are you like her boyfriend or something?" Bakugo asked clearly pissed off. "No but I wouldn't be any of your business if I was." I said as they all starred at me with daggers in their eyes. It was clear they all liked her but I was the one she was closest to.

"So she's single?" Kirishima asked making me stare at him. "You all don't have a chance even if you tried." I said as a heat of jealousy came over all of us. We all started comparing each other.

"I've kissed her."

"Pfft I have to."

"She trusts me more than any of you."

"I've been on an actual date with her."

"I've confessed to her."

"I've hung out with her more."

And on and on. Until she came back and we all acted like we were getting along but deep down we hated each other.