Christmas with Kacchan

Christmas night the stars were shining and the full moon was as bright as ever and only partly cloudy

Christmas night the stars were shining and the full moon was as bright as ever and only partly cloudy. Cold but not to cold, I could go outside with only a long sleeve.

Outside in the front yard sipping on hot coco and eating on cookies I sat there admiring the sky while blasting Christmas songs in my ears. The night was peaceful and quiet while everyone was enjoying time with their families but for me, time alone is enough. I close my ears as my favorite Christmas song starts to play.

A tap on my shoulder startles me. I look up to see the blonde haired angry boy known as Bakugo staring down at me with his piercing red eyes. The scent of caramel coming off from his sweat tells me he ran here. I take out my ear phones pausing my music in the process.

"Need something?" I ask making him tch.

"I forgot my key I can't get in. Can I use yours?" He asks looking away from me.

I take out my key handing it to him. I plug my earphones back continuing my music as his shadow leaves from hovering over me. Only a few minutes pass by before he comes back handing me my keys.

"What are you doing here?" He asks still looking down at me. "Listening to music what are you doing?" I ask back noticing a small present box in his hand. "I needed to get something I forgot. Why aren't you with your family? Why are you by yourself?" He asks. His line of questioned makes me look up at him confused.

"Why do you care? My parents would rather be at fancy parties than be with me but I'm used to it." I reply grabbing a cookie.

"Get up!"
"What? Wait wai- Bakugo!"

I picks me up bridal style the only thing I have is my keys, phone and earphones.

"Just shut up, I'm taking you someplace...warm."

"Bakugo put me down. I'm fine on my own!"

"No one deserves to be alone on Christmas not even you."

"Bakugo? Hello? Is this a trick? Where's the real Bakugo? The angry boom boom boi!"

"Shut the fuck up before I drop you."

Knowing I can't win against the stubborn teen I shut my mouth and ahead to see where he is taking me. After awhile we arrive where I assume is his house and he finally puts me down. Before knocking on the door. A tall blonde haired women opens the door.

'This must be bakugo's mom she looks just like him omg.' I think before hearing an excited scream. "Katsuki you didn't tell me your girlfriend over!" She exclaims before pushing past him to give me a "welcoming" hug. She squeezes me so tight I can't breathe.

"Let go of her you old bat before you kill her!" I hear bakugo say before he rips us apart. Bakugo's looks at me and then at him and then back at me and puts her hands on my shoulders. "Honestly honey you're so pretty you could do so much better!" She says nonchalantly. "Fuck mom and she's not my girlfriend! Just a friend." Bakugo explains making her roll her eyes.