Stalker

It's finally Friday and I was exiting the school grounds after school before I heard a yell. "THERES NOTHING TO WATCH!!!" The voice familiar. I followed the yell to see Mina and Denki walking together. I went over to them with a confused expression upon my face.

"What are you two doing?" I asked as I began to walk with them. "Every Friday me and Denki binge watch a new show but I can't find anything interesting to watch!" Mina answered dramatically. I giggled as Denki rolled his eyes. "We'll have you watched Stranger things?" I asked making Mina look at me confused.

"No what's that?" She asked and I looked at her shocked. "Welp you've found something to binge watch!" I exclaimed as I grabbed both of their hands dragging them to the dorms faster. "Come in I'll show you! I promise you'll like it!" I said leading them to my room. Luckily I have a tv in my room and the dorms has WiFi. I let them both change into something more comfortable first before we say on the floor in my room as I pulled up Netflix and started the show.

 I let them both change into something more comfortable first before we say on the floor in my room as I pulled up Netflix and started the show

~several hours later~ We finished season 1 of Stranger things

We finished season 1 of Stranger things. Mina was bombarding me with questions while Denki was begging for me to put on season 2. I told them to be patient. That's when I got a text from an unknown number.

###-####: hello?

I looked at the number trying to think of anyone who's it might be. But I couldn't think of anyone and ignored it. I didn't play the second season since it was getting late and I was fucking tired. I ended up going to bed early.

11:37pm

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

I groaned rubbing my eyes as I slowly sat up. I looked over to see my phone ringing. I looked to see who it was squinting my eyes at the brightness. It was the unknown number. I ignored it and was about to lay back down but the unknown person started to call me again. I started to get irritated and scared at the same time.

What if it's someone I know and it's an emergency?

What if it's a random person?

What if it's a prank?

What if... what if... what if...

My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing and I slowly answered it.

"Hello?"

*heavy breathing*

I immediately hung up as I have already gotten freaked out. I hurried and blocked the number. I lied down and stared at the ceiling. Suddenly my phone buzzed again but this time from a text. I looked at my phone. Another unknown number. I got freaked out but I opened it anyway my curiosity getting the best of me.

###-###: Why'd you block me?

I took a deep breathe in.

Me: New phone who dis?

I couldn't help myself but send that. As freaked out as I was that was the only thing I could think of texting.

###-####: dont lie to me (y/n)

I reread the text about ten times. 'That's my name! Who is this? How do they know my name?' My thoughts were once again. I turned my phone off so I wouldn't get any messages or calls at all. I lied back down and tried to ignore my thoughts trying to go to bed. I tossed and turned for the rest of the night.

~Morning~

My eyes fluttered open the blinding light from outside seeping through my blinds. I got up and got ready for the day. Although there was no school today. It being Saturday. I had planned to go shopping for a bit in the morning before all the crowds get there.

I headed off to the mall first and was looking through all the different stores buying different pieces of clothing. But I started to get the feeling like someone was watching me. At first I thought of it as nothing but it started to get harder and harder to ignore as if the person was getting closer. I left the mall and headed to the grocery store to buy snacks and more ingredients to make cookies.

The feeling of being watch left for awhile. It came back after I left the grocery store and was heading to the dorms. I couldn't confirm if someone was actually following me though because there were to many people as it was already passed the morning. I started to panic on the inside but kept my composure as I walked faster.

I made it past the crowds and was walking by the playground. Surprisingly there weren't to many people around. The feeling started to grow intensely. I stoped dead in my tracks and turned around to see a person in all black turn a corner hastily. I noticed a hint of blue hair and I began running.

I could hear him running after me. I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone. I looked up and let out a breath of relief. "Shinso don't make it obvious but there's someone following me. Can you please walk me to the dorms." I whispered to him grabbing his hand. He didn't look around he just nodded a simple yes and we started to head to the dorms together.

The feeling had gone away once we were far from the park and I let out a deep breath. "Sorry for interrupting what you were doing dude. I just didn't what else to do." I apologized looking up at him with a soft smile indicating a thank you. "It's fine I wasn't doing anything important plus I wouldn't let you off in your own if I knew someone was following you!" He replied with a small smile.

After that I invited him to my dorm room so we could hang out as I made cookies. I finally turned my phone back on to see I got messages from the unknown number.

###-####: Why'd you run away?

###-####: Is that your boyfriend?

###-####: I just wanted to talk

###-####: Next time I won't let you get away so easily...

I immediately turned my phone off again getting on my laptop and ordering a new phone. I didn't tell Shinso however, there was nothing we could have done anyways. Sure I could have told the police but I highly doubt they would find him. Tomura Shigaraki