Mall

Soon after thinking ,I feel asleep and woke up to a knocking on my door. I got up and quickly fixed my hair before going to the door. I open it to see Kirishima. "You ready to go to the mall!" He exclaimed before noticing my tired face. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yea I just took a nap." I told him before grabbing my wallet and steeping out the door with him. We went downstairs to see three people waiting. It was Bakugo, Denki, and Sero.

~Time skip to mall cause I'm lazy~

Boys outfits (credit to artists)

We finally arrived at the mall and it was quite packed

We finally arrived at the mall and it was quite packed. 'Weird that they invited me but no other girls.' I thought to myself before being quickly pulled into the mob pit of people. "(Y/N) you have great style think you could dress me?" Denki asked making Bakugo snicker. "She May be good at styling but she's not a miracle worker." He said making Sero and Kirishima laugh. I chuckled and gave him a nod.

We walked awhile and bought some stuff and chatted. As we were walking I accidentally bumped into somebody and our hands brushed against each other's. His were cold and rough. I looked back and said a small sorry. I looked up at him his hair was a light blue and his lips looked very very chapped. "What's your name?" He asked out of nowhere and very coldly. "(Y/N) (L/N) why?" I asked but before he could answer a hand grabbed mine and pulled me away. The guy disappeared in the crowd and I looked back to see Bakugo and his usual pissed off face.

Once we were out of the crowd he let go but i looked around and didn't see the other three. "Were are the others?" I asked looking at him. He shrugged and we started walking around looking for them. "Hey (Y/N)?" "Yea?" "Wanna-" He was cut off when a warm arm hugged me. "(Y/N), Bakugo we found you!" I heard Kirishima's voice say. I got out of the hug and Bakugo scolded Kirishima for some odd reason. I went over to Denki and Sero.

"Hey (Y/N) bet you five bucks  I could persuade that hot worker to give me something half off." Denki said pointing at a cute store employee putting up some t-shirts at hot topic™️. I looked at her then back at him. "And how are you gonna do that?" I asked curious. "With my charming good looks of course." He said striking a pose and I nodded. "Give it your best shot my boy." I said as he excitedly went to the store worker. Before long he failed and got slapped in the face and me and Sero were just laughing our asses off.

He came over a bit angry but also sad. He looked at me and I was practically crying of laughter. "You try! It's harder than it looks." He said annoyed and sad. "Fine but I get ten bucks if a get it." I said smirking as I walked over to her. "Hey are you alright I saw that weird boy talking to you before you slapped him." I said in a concerned but curious voice. "Yea im fine he just told me that my boobs look great." She said looking down at her huge Bonkhonagahoogs.

"Ugh dudes these days can they get anymore worse!" I said trying to relate to her and she laughed. "I know right." She said. "But I mean he wasn't wrong your boobs look great but your laugh is even better!" I flirted making her smile and laugh a bit. I flirted with her for a bit before asking her if she can cut me a deal. "For you of course I can but only if you give me your number." She said winking. I walked out of the story with a new t-shirt and a new contact in my phone.

I walked to the boys there mouths wide open. "Oh Love goddess please teach us your tricks!" Sero and Denki begged in unison making me laugh. We all decided to go back to the dorms before I saw that guy again the one that I bumped into. He was looking down at his phone standing against a way in the shade. He looked up at me and starred at me. "Hey guys I'll catch up with you." I said and they nodded before I walked over towards that guy. I don't know why but something about him captivated me.