:)

Song I was listening to while writing above! Also I have no idea what to name this chapter.

Our car ride was filled with excitement (mostly from me). I looked out the window to try to calm down as my mind wandered. I question popped up into my head, one I should have asked beforehand. I turn to look at him. A mad expression laid apon his face as usual. "Hey Bakugo?" I asked making him face me. "What?" He says with a raised eye brow. "Is this a date?" I ask. A pink tint covers his cheeks with a surprised look on his face.

"It's totally fine if it is." I add hoping I didn't make him uncomfortable. He starred at me blankly looking for something to say before turning back to the window. "Yea it is." He reply's simply trying to not make it obvious he was happy. I smile at him and the scent of caramel crosses my nose. 'I must have made him a bit nervous he's sweating more than usual.' I think to myself before grabbing his hand.

He turns back to me the pink tint turning red. "Your hands are surprisingly soft." I say just above a whisper. He's left speechless once again. The car stops and I look out the window. There's a lot of people. We get out and I take a deep breath of air. The concert is outside and surrounding the entrance is a collection of tiny shops and cafes. The air filled with different scents of sweaty teens and freshly baked muffins. An odd scent.

We get inside the crowded area pushing our way through. Holding Bakugo's hand so we wouldn't get lost we push our way to the front. "I can't wait!!" I say excitedly smiling up at him. He slightly smiles and pats my head. "Wow your really sweating!" He says with a laugh. I slightly nudge him a bit annoyed at his comment. "Look who's talking!" I reply teasingly. Before long the concert had started.

Developing a headache from all the high pitches of screaming I look over at Bakugo who seemed to be enjoying the show. For the whole concert I didn't even notice we were still holding hands. Time flew by quickly and with a blink of an eye the concert was over. The sun had set and the sky was dark and filled with stars. It was hell trying to get out without running into a thousand people.

Bakugo:"Hey you wanna go get so-"
Y/N:"Omg is that who I think it is!"

We had finally gotten out and in the crowd of people I could see two familiar faces in front of a cafe. I pointed them out to Bakugo and he confirmed that it was the two of them. I quickly take out my phone and snap a picture.

It was Aizawa and Hizashi presumably on a date.

"You think they're on a date?" Bakugo asks me as I send the picture to Mina and Jiro with the caption. You both owe me 20 bucks! I look at him and then back at the two of them. "They are kissing." I say making him turn back at them surprised. "Oh." Is his only response. I look at the two of them and decide not to bother them. "C'mon lets go get something to eat!"

We head in the opposite direction looking for a not crowded place to eat. We walked past a dark alleyway only to stop after hearing the soft woofs of a puppy. "Uh did you hear that?" "Yeah." I take out my phone flashlight and we both enter the alleyway. A small cardboard box lays sideways I little way in the ally. "Here hold the light." I tell him handing him my phone as I pick up the box to see a beautiful small puppy.

"I'm in love." I say picking the box up. "Are you planning on keeping him/her?" Bakugo asks still holding up my phone. "Probably But let's take him/her to the vet first." I reply. 'Who would leave a puppy out here in the cold?' I wonder as we start to walk to the nearest vet.