Sold to be Loved!!!

Interview with Sugarish

1) Tell us about yourself and also what made you chose this username.

Ans: I am a 20 years old Muslim girl. I live in Pakistan. I have an high obsession with cars lol anyways I love reading and writing.

Sugarish; it's what suits me eventhough I don't like sweets. It's been my username since I was in 8th grade and I used to write it on copies and stuff. It's different and I just love this name.

2) Were you naughty as a kid or a dutiful and obedient one?

Ans: Well I was more of a quite and reserved kid. Mom told me I used to be dutiful and obedient one. So you can consider me nutral. I was mischevious though. It all depended on my mood. You must be thinking I was crazy as a child but trust me I am crazier now. Hehe

3) What inspired you into writing? Di you family know about your writing skills?

Ans: I was never a reading or writing kind of person untill I got to know about this amazing website 'wattpad'. I first started reading and then one day I wasn't able to sleep and it was quite late at night and with my thoughts consumed me I gave writing a chance and BOOM! I am writing here now. My Family didn't knew about it neither I knew about it but I told them when I started writing a story and they are supporting me.

4) What is "Sold to be loved" about. What made you keep such a title?

Ans: To be honest It actually came to my mind once I was plotting my story in my head and if you read my story then you'll get the title exactly. It's quite different and title itself tells about the story.

5) Who is your favorite character in Sold to be loved?

Ans: This is my favourite question. Well all characters are near to my heart but I have a soft spot for Sami; Asher's best friend. He is fun to write about.

6) What do you think about the insitution of marriage? Do you think arrange marriage is more lasting or love marriage?

Ans: umm, I've actually never thought too deeply about it but what I think is that it depends on the couple to make a marriage work wether it be arrange or love. I've left it all on Allah about my marriage and will go with the flow in future.

7) It is believed our mate has already been chosen and our fate sealed by god. Do you believe in it? What are your views about love?

Ans: Yes, I do believe in fate. It's all written for us by God.

My views about love is quite simple if it's bound to happen then it will, we can't do anything about it but on the side I actually deeply believe in love after marriage.

8) Are your characters/works, fictional or do you a part of yourself or someone you know, in them?

Ans: My characters are totally Fictional. My story is a fictional work and there is not a single character I know is mentioned.

9) How many books have you written? Which is your favorite and why?

Ans: I've written one complete short story and two poetrys. The one I am currently writing is my favorite because it's coming from my heart.

10) Any thoughts and ideas for upcoming books? Share with us.

Ans: Right now I am more focused on my current book but I'll be writing more and will share many books with you. For now it's a secret hehe

11) Do you plan to get your book published?

Ans: I am actually not planning on getting it published but if it's worth it in the end and i'll have the support then I will. It depends on the situation.

12) Your message to your readers.

Ans: Live and let others live.

Write, write your heart out.

Stay happy and be the reason of others happiness.

Stay blessed :)

Quick Questions:

Favorites:

Hadith (All are good ofcourse but share one that really inspired you)

Ans: There are many and indeed all are good but My favorite Hadith is "When one of you looks at one who stands at a higher level than you in regard to wealth and physical structure he should also see one who stands at a lower level than you in regard to these things." [Muslim]

It really inspired me.

Quote : 'You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough'

By Mae West

Season : All of them but winter is exciting.

Flower: Red rose.

Color : Purple

Feedbacks to this Interview are Welcome.

Enjoy Reading!

Thank you.

Awwthentic~