8) Will you be my "Partner in Crime"?

Interview withLonelyGlider

Details :

Author : LonelyGlider

Member Since : 28th May, 2013

About Her : Friendly, Helpful and Motivating, that is how i would describe her. 

About her Books : She has a many poems to her credit, lonely Glider being her favorite.  But,it's her Novel "Partners in Crime" that is making great waves in the ocean of Wattpad Books. Its a light-hearted story set in South-India, about friendship and love. She has done her best to express herself through her work. Check it Out, I am sure you will not regret it. 

Interview :

1)  How did you come across Wattpad and what it means to you?

Reply > I came across Wattpad while hunting for good historical fiction during a bored vacation. I've read numerous stories since then, but the idea of using wattpad to showcase my works came months later.

You see,  I'm pursuing a completely different career, but I can't help pinning down a few words now and then. It gives immense satisfaction to see those words which I had scribbled down in my untidy handwriting on notebooks and diaries, and kept out of the reach of other living souls, being displayed here. For More, Read her Bio.

2)  What's the earliest memory you have of writing a story?

Reply > In 5th standard, when i saw that the library book i had been reading didn't have the last few pages, i made up the ending with My mother’s help.

3)  What inspires you to write?

Reply > Inspiration can be something as simple as a swing or as complex as the mind... differs for each work.

4)   Describe your writing style in ten words or less.

Reply > My style? I'm still in a blooming stage...I try to keep away grammatical errors, profanities and too much of mush from my work, keeping it as real as possible... you'll find a rhyme scheme and at least 16 lines in my poetry and long narratives in my stories... I think I need to improve my dialogues, though... (I know it's longer... please, could you edit this answer? I was not sure what you expected as an answer).

5)  How long does it take you to write a book?

Reply > Depends on how busy you are in real life... poetry is less time consuming and most liberating... novels require too much effort.

6)   What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?

Reply > I have a definite plot before i start a novel and i try to keep the readers satisfied with their weekly dose of fresh chapters, LOL

7)  How many books have you written? Which is your favorite and why?

Reply > Well, i haven't completed any if You are counting novels...though i've a handful of poems out here in Wattpad out of which, my favorite  is The Lonely Glider.

8)  Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?

Reply > Yes..mostly they just comment to let me know they liked a particular character or event.. And some even offer corrections, which I'm highly grateful for.

9)  How do you use social media to promote your writing?

Reply > Well,not much..i keep my FB account clean from all this since my relatives or parents have no idea I write in here. If they get any whiff, i'll be in a fix for not "properly" utilizing my study time *eyeroll*

10)   Do you have any suggestions to help me become a better writer? If so, what are they?

Reply > Read more, travel more, experience more and widen your horizon (something which I yearn to do soon)

11)   Your message to your readers/followers.

Reply > Your support fuels my talent, thanks a lot for the trust and support! All of you are awesome!

Rapid fire :

Lonely > Glider

Glider > Freedom

Poems > Satisfaction

Love > Pure

Freedom > Flight

Partners in Crime > Friends Forever

Friendship > Jemima

Pen > Ink

Wattpad > Expression

Awwthentic Note :

Please check out her works and leave behind your honest feedbacks. 

Thank you.

Feedbacks are Welcome.