New Year Plans - A MUST READ

Thank you Everyone for reading the artciles, checking out the mentioned books and for participating in the activities of the magazine.

I have completed nine months here at wattpad and I feel like my journey has just began.

Thank you to all you people for making my magazine such a success in just 3 months time. 

I really value every suggestion and feedback. So, if you have any ideas to make it better or want me to add something in the next edition, please do let me know. 

Meanwhile, I have some exciting plans for the New Year Edition and I like each one of you to take part in it so that together we find that one book that will be declared as the "BEST BOOK OF THE YEAR".

Please nominate that one book you have really liked reading this year. It can be of any genre and of anyone on wattpad, except your own and must not be too old, to keep things fair. (Between January 2013 - November 2014).  

Please leave a comment specifying the title and link of the book in this chapter.

I will be making a new chapter with all the names that have been given and then let reader's vote. The book that gets the mazimum votes will be the winner. 

(By votes, I do not mean the votes that the book has recieved. The voting will be done here, in the chapter where I will list all the titles.)

So, what are you waiting for. Go ahead and help your favorite book win.

One person can only nominate one book.

"The Winning Book will be given a shout-out at all of my social media platforms and the Author will be interviewed for January 2015 Edition."

Last Date for Nominations : 20th December

Voting starts : 21st December (After I publish the chapter with the book titles.)

Voting closes : 29th December

Once again, A Heartfelt Thankyou for all the co-operation and support you guys have given in me in the last 3 months of my magazine. I hope to recieve the same help always so that I can help each one of us in promoting our works and making our presence felt at wattpad through it. :)

 Hope you enjoyed the cute video attached in the media. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, in Advance. 

Awwthentic~

06/12/2014