#Heir to the Billionaire

Title: Heir to the Billionaire

Author: give_me_tea

Genre: Romance/ TeenFiction

Summary: Adrianna Emerson is your average ordinary all American geek, she has straight brown hair but has gotten quite frizzy from lack of daily brushing, Adrianna has flawless white almost pale skin and beautiful big sparkly brown eyes which she hides behind big round thick glasses, thick like her bushy eye brows.

Adrianna or Audrey as she like to be nick named, After her mother passed away when she was an infant, her father left her with her grandmother whom she lived with for the past 18 years. In these 17 years, Adrianna was an outcast, she only had one friend who she gets along with fine and one friend who cheats off of her in her studies, other than those two the rest of the school dislikes or doesn't even know Adrianna because of her "geek-ness" until her last year in high school when everyone knew who she was, but not for the reasons she wanted. Adrianna hates the playboy, Blake James whose rich, snobby, cocky, conceited and arrogant as hell in Adrianna's eyes but something came over Blake after he shared a kiss with Adrianna he felt his whole world start to change and he thinks he likes it.  

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/11986280-heir-to-the-billionaire-wattys2014

Please read, vote and comment to help promote for the #wattys2014