19) Interview with Tiffany :)

Interview with Tiffany - laughterandjynx

Details :

Author : Tiffany - laughterandjynx

Member Since : 20 April, 2012

About Her : She's sweet and she is sixteen. Fond of Taylor Swift. Sleeping is her number one hobby. She posted her first story when she was was fourteen years old.

Her Mantra : ❝Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.❞

Her Books : The Last Virgin Standing is actually standing out and fetching her enourmous response from readers.  Even others like Candy Floss, Jangles, Fragile and Karma are doing exceptionally well. The Walt Way looks cute and Fragments have all sorts of stuffs, put together in one. 

Interview

1) Were you already a great writer? Have you always liked to write?  

> I'm still not a great writer, but I've definitely improved. Yup!  

2)  Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?

> I've learned that I should you shouldn't force yourself to write and that deadlines are super important.  

3)  Do you have any strange writing habits (like standing on your head or writing in the shower)?

> Not really. I write best late at night, but that's about it.  

4)  How do you use social media to promote your writing?

> I don't.  

5)  Characters often find themselves in situations they aren't sure they can get themselves out of. When was the last time you found yourself in a situation that was hard to get out of and what did you do?

> This is a toughie since my memory isn't very dependable. I would have to say a fight with my friend. I really hate arguing with my friends, and she loves to argue, so I just sort of ignored it and pushed it aside. My mood wasn't the same for the rest of the night, though. Sorry it's not inspirational or anything, but sometimes you just have to let it go (hehe).  

6)  Things you can relate to:        

Movie > The Parent Trap 

Book > To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han  

Song > Amnesia by 5SOS   

Quote/sayings > "Wherever you go, always bring your own sunshine."  

7)    Describe your writing style in ten words or less.

> It's awkward, choppy, wordy, but to the point.  

8)    Do you plan to get your book published?

> At the moment, no.  

9)   Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?

> Most of them just tell me how much they love The Last Virgin Standing. Sometimes I get complimented, haha.

10)  Your message to your readers/followers. 

> Thank you, thank you, thank you. You guys have no idea how much I appreciate you. I would not be where I am today without you. My love for writing has only grown because of your support and love for my stories. Go out and get yourself some ice cream, because you deserve it.

Lightning Round :

1) Read or Write > Read 

2) Romance or Chicklit > Romance 

3) Chocolate or Vanilla > Vanilla

4) Sunrise or Sunset > Sunset 

5) ebook or Physical book > Physical book

6) Disney books or Autobiography > Disney books

Awwthentic Note :

Tiffany is an excellent and inspiring author, her works really does speaks for it.

Her books are going to entertain you a lot.

Enjoy Reading!

Thank you.

Feedbacks to this Interview are Welcome.