24) New Releases of the Month

1) Underneath The Nerd Glasses

Author :  @EnchantedReader99

Summary : Akiah (Pronounced uh-Ki-ya) is an 18 year old girl. She was forced to move to California with her mother ever since her parents divorced. Akiah, was quite nerdy on the outside, but different on the inside. Little did Akiah know that moving to a different place would make her find her real self. But she runs into trouble after that as her mother soon finds out her secret and doesn't accept her. What will Akiah do? Run away or fight back?

Genre : Romance / Teen Fiction

Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/22087856-underneath-the-nerd-glasses

2) Take A Picture : A Novellete

Author : @lenagoldfinch

Genre : Teen Fiction / Romance

Link : http://www.wattpad.com/68292438-take-a-picture-a-novelette-ya-na-romance-part-1-of

3) Linda Goodman SunSigns + Fast Facts

Author : Linda Goodman (ofcourse) but Published in Wattpad by @Awwthentic

Genre : Non-Fiction / Random

Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/22321693-linda-goodman-sunsigns-%2B-fast-facts

4) Imprudent Challenge (Ian Somerhalder & Taylor Swift FanFiction)

Author : Awwthentic

Summary : Two Celebrities, Taylor Swift and Ian Somerhalder, gets into an infamous fued boasting off on their Stardom and snubbing each other. Call it Destiny or Call it Bad luck, unknowingly, they were offered to work together in a prestigious project by one of the best director, James lockwood, working with whom, their career will definitely boost up. But, The fued between the two travel like wildfire. And, James Lockwood gave them an ultimatum that either they are ending this star wars or one of them has to be dropped from the project. 

But, It's kind of late. Ian again insulted Swift,To which Swift responded by giving him a challenge. 

An Imprudent Challenge.

What is the challenge?

Will James Lockwood take them in his movie or this unreasonable feud would affect their career, for they will be losing out on a prestigious project because of the feud between them?

Will Ian and Swift really understand and be able to forgive each other, calling off this war?

They cannot stand each other's sight. Do you really think they can work together?

Taylor Swift and Ian Somerhalder. Deadly Combination , Right?

The fire was sure to ignite and sparks were bound to fly! 

Genre : Romance / Humour / FanFiction

Link : http://www.wattpad.com/67372998-imprudent-challenge-prologue