Undiscovered Book of the Month

'Plastic is the New Natural' has been selected to be promoted as the Undiscovered Book of the Month'

Title: PLASTIC IS THE NEW NATURAL

Author: diamondsrnot4eva

Genre: Humor/Science Fiction

Summary: In 2114, Nike Lee use to be a skinny, asian kid with a flat chest and a smart mouth but she hasn't been that girl in five years. Now she's a gorgeous 'dumb blonde' who's addicted to plastic surgery.

In 1954, Devon Stone is the handsome son and heir of one of the greatest scientists of the century, life should be good but being ignored by his famous dad has turned this sweet seventeen year old into a smart mouthed young man. In any time he wants, Keiron is the prince of Octavlon, a warrior planet and he has literally lost a piece of his soul. Unable to return and ascend the throne after his father's death, kerion has lost all hope in returning as he cannot retrieve his missing part, dead set on enjoying his final days of life, Keiron is going through time and women faster than an alcoholic goes through gin. Then Keiron meets Nike and falls for the smart mouthed lil' nymph beneath the barbie doll look, during his bid to win her heart he unwittingly pulls her through time and to Devon... Edited by @ShadieTree Nike is stunned at the recovery of her original look when she hits 1954 and of course by her surroundings. Devon is stunned my the admittedly cute asian girl that suddenly appears. Unknown to Nike and Devon a bigger threat than they'd ever imagined is coming their way...  

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/12679678-plastic-is-the-new-natural

Happy Reading! :)

Awwthentic~