Best Poem of the Month - October 2014

The Best Poem of the Month is Disney Poetry Project - EverDreaming

Summary: This is my own little poetry project, inspired by all the movies I watched when growing up. So here I'm taking a movie and writing a scene/ section of the story in poem format.

Disney is the obvious choice, which is why I'll often refer to this as my Disney Project, but it will include names such as DreamWorks, Pixar, Warner Bros, etc. Feel free to suggest a movie to me, or a scene, if you don't see it inside!

Genre: Poetry/Fantasy

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/6631641-ongoing-disney-poetry-project-updated-regularly

Judges Comments: There were many good poetry competing but this truly stood out and got maximum vote from Judges because It was beautifully written. Each Poem in this collection is a masterpiece.

Congratulations to Leanne P. Smith (EverDreaming)

Awwthentic Note: Those interested to get their poem enter as nomination for 'The Best Poetry  of the Month - Novemeber 2014' can fill in the form below and post in the comment section, please.

I will select 6 books in total for Round 1 and 3 with maximum ratings will be selected for Round 2.

Winner is selected combining the ratings of round 2 alongwith  the rating and review of the selected Judge.

 1 person = 1 poem/collection

 Form.

Title:

Author:

Summary:

Genre:

Why should your book be selected?:

Thank you,

Awwthentic~