#No Escape

Title: No Escape

Author: sanzaclara

Genre: Vampire/Werewolf

Summary: “Ouch,” I cried out of pain. I could feel my bones break at some places. I was unable to move. Another hit from him and I’m surely dead. He lifted his foot to kick me once again when suddenly Elizabeth was standing between us from nowhere. She was crying but still murmured, “pleas..please don’t kill him. He was only doing his duty. You want me, right? I’m ready to come with you. And now I promise I will not try to run again.”

He removed his helmet with one hand while he pulled her towards him with another. My vision was turning blur when I heard him hiss, “you know that you can't run away from me. But still you try? Did you forget the punishment so soon? Now I’ll make sure that you won't do this once again.” ELIZABETH IS A RICH GIRL WHO NEEDED NOTHING IN HER LIFE. UNTIL A STRANGER STEPPED INTO HER LIFE. THEN THE ONLY THING SHE WISHED WAS THAT THE HANDSOME STRANGER TO BEHAVE THE SAME WITH HER AS HE DID WITH EVERYONE ELSE. WAS THAT A FAULT? IF NOT, WHY DID HER LIFE TAKE A U-TURN AND BECAME A NIGHTMARE FOR HER?

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/4988599-no-escape-wattys2014-completed

Please read, vote and comment to help promote for the #wattys2014