7) Willing to take "Chances"?

Interview with MsTheresa13

Details :

Username : MsTheresa13

Member Since : 2nd Nov, 2013

About Her : She is a dedicated author and it shows from her works. She is positive in her approach, from what i felt from her interview.

Her Books :  Her book "Chances" seems to have bright chances to make it big. Its already quite popular and going from the comments, i believe its a good book to read. Dying Angel is making progress too, so i suggest you guys check out both the books and give feedbacks. 

Interview :

1)      How did you come across Wattpad and what it means to you?

Reply >  I came across Wattpad whilst looking for a good place to read books by young writers.Wattpad means a lot to me as it's a great site to write books and interact with young writers,not many websites have this feature,making Wattpad stand out from the rest

2)      What's the earliest memory you have of writing a story?

Reply > When I was really young and it was set as classwork.

3)      What inspires you to write?

Reply > Everyday things,things that are unique also other Wattpad members' books.

4)      Describe your writing style in ten words or less.

Reply > Unique Random Short, Simple Relatable Me

5)      How long does it take you to write a book?

Reply > Well, I've only had one completed book which is Chances and that took six months to write.

6)      What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?

Reply > I think of the main feel and topic of a chapter and then the words come to me and fit in place perfectly.

7)      How many books have you written? Which is your favorite and why?

Reply > I've written one completed  book which is Chances but I'm currently writing a new book called My Dying Angel. I can't pick a favorite as Chances is my first book and my start at writing in addition My Dying Angel is my book of more emotions and better writing plus I love its plot.

8)      Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?

Reply > I hear from readers quite a lot telling me they like my book(s).They give me really positive messages as well as some things to improve on so my writing can really progress.

9)      How do you use social media to promote your writing?

Reply > Not really,I usually promote my books on here.

10)   Do you have any suggestions to help me become a better writer? If so, what are they?

Reply > Be patient. Success doesn't come overnight well not for everyone, at least. Be dedicated to your writing,if you start a book, finish it. If you have a passion for writing then people will see that. Enjoy writing, have fun with your book, make it your own. Finally, make it(the book) the best can be.

11)   Your message to your readers/followers.

Reply > Check out my books,if you really like them please comment,vote,follow and spread the word about it.Don't give up on my books at chapter 2 as will get better along the way! I love writing and sharing my passion of it with you guys.

Rapid Fire Round :

World > Population

Book Clubs > Exchange

Angel > Demon

Chances > Risks

Feelings > Situations

Nature > Wildlife

 Awwthentic Note :

Please check her work and give her the encouragment she needs to give us some great books in future.

Thank you for reading. I hope you liked her interview.

Feedbacks are welcome. :)