November Issue 2014

Hello Everyone,

Since I had been unwell and could not take up interviews or held contests so this month I'm going to skip those things for the magazine and instead give shoutouts for the books that are participating in the Wattys2014 to help promote them.

Everyone who wants shoutouts on their books can fill the below mentioned form by tomorrow : 31st October 2014. I will be giving shoutouts for each of the entries made + my favorites which I will pick on my own liking.

From the published shoutouts, I will pick 11 books basing on their increase in votes and reads from 11th November, after the shoutout has been given here and I will be interviewing the author of those books for Deccember's Edition. To keep things fair, the reads and votes each stories has before the shoutout is given here, will not be considered.

@Awwthentic for #AwwthenticMagazine November Issue

Title of the book:

Author:

Genre:

Summary:

3 favorite quotes from the book (Who said to whom and why - if possible):

Link:

Why should your book be chosen for the Wattys 2014?:

Shoutout is FREE but I would appreciate if you can give a read and comment on any of my novels/poems. That is completely upon you, so feel free to post a form for shoutout even if you cannot do so. I don't mind. :)

Thanking You and looking forward for the Entries,

Awwthentic~