Final Words

Thank you, Once again for Reading, Commenting and Voting on my magazine.

Everyone of you had been very supportive since i announced this magazine and I am so glad about it. I hope all of us get something useful to know, learn and make use of through this magazine. I will publish it each month.

There will a series of events i will be announcing from time to time to collect articles for the October Issue. So, Add to your list and Stay Connected.

To give you an idea, there would be few contests, the winners of which will be interviewed for the next issue.

There will be fun games in the form of polls, discussions, votes (not vote trading, but choosing your favorites from given choices), Rapid fire round/lightining round not just for the interviewee but also for them who have commented and voted to help select the winner. A section about New Releases, so let me know about your latest books or those that you are planning to publish in the coming days.

If you have something interesting to share, or you want me to get information on something and publish an article in the next issue, do PM me. I would be happy todo it, and will also include your name. 

If you want me to inteview you or want an article published on something that you are doing/writing on Wattpad, do let me know by leaving a message here or PM me.

Feedbacks/Suggestions are Welcome.

Happy Reading :)

Thank you Awwsomer's <3

Awwthentic