17) Are you a "Bookworm"?

Awwthentic Book Club of the Month

Book Club : Bookworms Book Club

Organised by : Tatiana_V

No. of Members : 23

 Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/20938237-bookworms-book-club

 Discussion with the Author / Organizer.

1) As the name suggests, you guys seem to be bookworms. So, how many books you guys read in a week?

Answer >  In the book club the amount of books per week is one since people have lives outside Wattpad as well and more than one would be a great struggle, but as bookworms, we can read more than two or three books on Wattpad and outside of it. It mostly depends on our free time and on top of all to the plot of the story/book. If you feel really attracted to the storyline you can read a book within a night, but if not it can take more. One thing is for sure, we try to read as many books as possible!  

2) We all know what book clubs are, but What is the purpose of your book club?  

Answer > We all know that people enter book clubs to increase the number of reads, votes and comments on their stories and obviously, that is my book club's main purpose as well, but the reason I chose the 'pairing method' is so that my members can communicate with their partners, find common interests, read each others stories and hopefully, create friendships!    

3) How easy or difficult it is to make sure every member is honestly keeping up with the commitments, of the book club?

Answer > What makes it easy is the fact that after they read their partner's story they have to comment 'Done' on the Club's chapter and so I can understand who is active and who is not, but as the number of members increase it becomes more difficult to control the honesty of the members and remember who has made the mistake of not keeping up with their commitments more than once.    

4) How many members does your club have and how you decide things among yourselves? Like which book to read, what genre and how much time you take to complete.

Answer > My club currently has 23 members so deciding things is not too difficult, just yet. When members enter the book club they know that any genre is allowed (except boyxboy, girlxgirl and R-Rated) so they are prepared to read any of them. Of course some of them might want to read just a specific genre or book so all they have to do is PM me with the title/ kind of story they'd like to be paired with.    

5) What is the book you are reading now and if you can throw light on the plot of the book?

Answer > I am reading 'The Enigma' by hugthetrees (this book is from another book club, I participate in my own club when it's necessary like for example when there aren't enough members for everyone to be paired with). The story I'm reading is a bad boy- good girl one, but it's not as cliche as it sounds. They don't just meet on high school while pacing the hallways, but while working together at a diner and Sebastian (the bad boy) is not the 'arrogant, cocky golden boy' but the shy bad boy waitress with the blue eyes. It's a really interesting story and I honestly love it, even though  it only has four chapters!      

6) How would you inspire others to join the book club, in general?  

Answer > When I first created the book club (just a while ago) I was afraid no one would enter and I even started considering deleting it since  it took a while for people to start entering. What I did was post it on threads and hope people would like to enter and it took time, but they did. As I said before what I want the most is people to create friendships on this book club and not only because having friends is a great thing, but because I believe that on Wattpad, we are all the same! We all love reading and writing in this community and so it isn't difficult to find people who like the same things you do! You can meet people from all over the world, learn about their country and culture and sometimes even share your problems with them. You can get inside their world for a while just by reading their stories and I believe that this is a great thing that Wattpad taught me!  

Thank you :)  

Awwthentic Note : Please check out the book club and join in. They are dedicated and works in a systematic way, It will help you make some good friends around, having the common interest, and it sure will help you get your books being read by others. And, through this you will be able to come across good books, which will entertain you and also help you improve.