Why Love is Forbidden?

Interview with animal_luver97, Winner of Cupcake Contest.

1) Tell us about the contest you entered that made you have an interview here.

> I had entered The Wattpad Cupcake Contest which is for romance stories and people vote in the stories they like. I liked the competition and found some awesome stories through it.

2) What inspired you write 'Forbidden love'?

> Well I just get ideas in my head. I wanted to do something totally different and forbidden love was a good way to do a different story for me.

3) Who is your favorite character in the book and why?

> Creighton Smith- he's the main character and he is a total sweetie.

4) How many books have you written? Which one is your favorite and why?

> I am currently writing 9 stories but finished none. I mainly focus on forbidden love and blood lust.

5) How much of your book is your imaginations, creativity or real?

> A lot of it is imagination but I put a bit of myself into every character.

6) Covers plays and important role. Who designs your covers? And, Who has the most gorgeous cover you've ever seen?

> @worldgirlalways and @Super_freak_ design my covers. And I love so many covers I can't just pick one. So many people have talent for designing them.

7) Tell us about yourself and your inspirations

> Well I'm 17 and in high school. I'm an animal lover and I am always listening to rock music, which is always mentioned in my stories. My inspirations are the things around me and the relationships I had in the past they weren't the greatest so that is the inspiration for mostly the beginning and then I end it how I'd want it to end.

8) Things you can relate to:

Movie: The Breakfast Club - it's my favorite movie ever

Book: Every book ever, I relate to a book in some way

Song: Heart of Fire by Black Veil Brides

Quote/sayings: "Love is painful, but if it's true then It's worth it" (I just use that a lot idk if it's a known quote just something I came up with)

9) Do you have any strange writing habits (like standing on your head or writing in the shower)?

> Whenever I write I am always watching impractical jokers....idk why.

10) Did you learn anything from writing your books and what was it?

> I learned that writing doesn't have to be about anything other than making you happy. Even if you think you're a terrible writer you're not and there's always gonna be at least one person who likes your story.

11) If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book?

> Well my latest book is Blood Lust and I would not change it. I love it and I wouldn't change Forbidden Love either. I love them they are like my children.

12) Your message to the readers

> I love you all so much and I wish I could thank all of you. It means the world to me that you support me and I can never express how happy I am.

Rapid Fire Round.

Love - pain (just went through a break up)

Ian Somerhalder - gorgoeus eyes

Rose - love is beautiful but has its thorns

Forbidden Love - my relationships

Cupcake - yummy

Awwthentic Magazine - amazing

Feedbacks to this Interview are Welcome.

Enjoy Reading!

Thank you.

Awwthentic~