3) Interview with Wattpad Ambassador/Moderator

Interview with Achu 2911

Details :

Name : Achu2911

Member Since : 3 November 2012

About Her : Wife, mother, home-maker. A woman trying to find her place in the world. A former Computer Instructor with a Diploma in Computer Technology. She is a bookworm and good at writing too, at least that is what i can say from what i have seen and read from her works. In Honour of the Heart is Amazing and I am reading it. 

Her Books : In Honour of the Heart [Wattpadprize14],  Autumn Hearts (Updated Regularly) along with a non-fiction Let's Write.

Interview

1) How does it feel to be a moderator/ambassador of Wattpad?

> It feels good. When I joined Wattpad, I literally knew nothing about how this site worked or about writing and posting my work. Few good people out there guided me and I learnt as I communicated with them. I can’t thank these people enough. So in order to return back a little to this amazing community, I selected to be a moderator and Ambassador. I'm passionate about Wattpad. There hasn't been a single day when I am not on-line since I joined. Well, I love to reach people and help them out. This has been an amazing experience so far!

2) Did you see any changes in the attitude of the people after you got the title?

> Not much. My old friends here still treat me the same way. But I have seen one change. There has been a good increase in number of people who follow me. Not many of them read my works. So I suspect maybe they follow me because of my title. LOL.

3) What are the requirements to become a Wattpad Moderator/Ambassador?

> You must be 16 years or older, must be an active Wattpad User (For at least 3 months), must have the required passion and should be able to maintain Wattpad code of conduct. I guess it almost sums up everything.

4) Tell us about the title and the plot of your recent/upcoming book?

> It’s called ‘Autumn Hearts’. Previously it was known as ‘Sighs of an Autumn Heart’ but I found the title too lengthy and sophisticated for Wattpad. So I changed it. It’s a story of miserable, talented Hollywood actress Penelope Ross. Having just been thrust into mega stardom with the release of her new blockbuster film, she’s running from paparazzi and screaming men who all want a piece of her flesh. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine a life where reporters would stalk her, and make her life impossible to live. This frightens her and adds more to her loneliness.

And on top of that, her past doesn't leave her alone. There is someone who is trying to kill her!

When she stumbles upon a man from the south, her life takes a U turn. On one fateful night, their two, opposite worlds collide. Succumbing to an attraction neither one of them can deny, they must face down their own personal demons before trusting what they both feel—a love that lasts long.

Will they be able to fight against all odds to protect the love that changes a soul forever? What will they discover by the end of the autumn?

5) Are your characters/works, fictional or do you a part of yourself or someone you know, in them?

> My characters are purely fictional. Well, my life is not that interesting. LOL  and I can’t imagine myself to be a heroine of my stories. And note that I put my characters to hell. No, I personally don’t know anyone who goes through the same torture like my characters so yes; they are created from my own imagination.