#4 Fond of Jeans Jacket???

J e a n s J a c k e t (Wattys2014) - xPureChances

Summary : At school, they were nothing.

At midnight, they were lovers. Because one minute after midnight... a rich girl and a boy who came from nothing found something they had in common.

More Books by xPureChances :

GARMENTS SERIES

-S a t i n S h i r t s √

- J e a n s J a c k e t √

- L a c y L e a t h e r s

- V e l v e t V e s t s

- C o t t o n C a r d i g a n s [coming soon]

MATCH SERIES

- Technical Match √

- Inimical Match

- Chemical Match

REBEL SERIES

- Defiant √

- Reliant SINGLES

- Link Dane - D.... [coming soon]

                                                             ***********

Interview with xPureChances

1. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?

1. I always wanted to be a lawyer

2.  When did you first, without hesitation, call yourself a writer?

2. I think this would be about 3 years ago I think. Or maybe 2 years ago when I said yes to: "Are you a writer then?"

3. What's the earliest memory you have of writing a story/poem?

3. I was fairly young and it was after I watched Peter Pan and thought to make my own little Peter Pan/Vampire scene.

4. What is your most and least favorite part of the writing process?

4. Most favourite part has to be adding the twists and writing something that goes completely against the readers wishes. Least favourite part has to be the editing, the proofreading. Both are so horrible.

5. Tell us about your works.

5. I got a lot of unfinished works and planned works I haven't found time for. And I have no idea how I'm going to manage getting all of them together - and I really want to get something organised.

6. What is so special about “Jeans Jacket”?

6. It's something I decided to write in the moment and the fact that I posted the first chapter without actually knowing the main male's name says a lot. I wasn't prepared for it but somehow, Jeans Jacket led me to Satin Shirts and then all the others in the Garments Series. So yeah, it's pretty special in that sense.

7. Can you tell us about the two main characters?

7. Ellie Dawson is your typical rich girl who doesn't know why her dad is so detached. She is just walking around the house but she really has no 'home'. She hasn't what everyone calls a family and the only person she thought she could rely on is her maid, Maila. That is until she meets Nate, and that's when she starts to realise there's a little bit more about life in general. Slowly, she starts to get her mother back and they both realise it's the Father that caused the family to become what it is. I guess Nate helped Ellie and her Mother realise family is important.

Nathaniel Lewis is your poor boy whose life has been in shambles as long as he could remember. Don't want to give much away, but Nate and Ellie have a connection and it's ultimately that connection that makes Nate realise they'll be a some type of forever.

8. What inspired you to write this story?

8. Well, the cover I first found inspired me to write a story called Jeans Jacket. And then my studies of sociology made me think more about Jeans Jacket and I just decided to write a story about a clash of social classes (the rich, the poor) and let them mix. Other Garments Series have other societal influences.

9. Describe your writing style in ten words or less.

9. My writing goes hand in hand with my current playlist.

10. How do you use social media to promote your writing?

10. I don't use much of the social medias but I guess I screenshot some comments and post it on twitter and when I reach certain rankings I used to put it up on my Instagram.

11. One thought, quote or phrase that had inspired you.

11. "Move on. It ain't that deep."

12. Your message to readers.

12. You guys are the Gucci to my Chanel and I fangirl over my readers more than they probably fangirl over their favourite people. You all make my day, honestly.

Thanks for Reading. :)