Till I Found You

Interview with purple-ish

1. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?

- An assassin because I thought guns are cool.

2. When did you first, without hesitation, call yourself a writer?

- When I started writing at Wattpad because in Wattpad, you actually have readers.

3. What is your most and least favorite part of the writing process?

- My most favorite part is getting into the mind of the characters. Least favorite part is writer's block.

4. What inspired you into writing?

- Daydreams.

5. Which is your favorite book written by you and why?

- Til I Found You! Cause it's my first story!

6. Share with us about something unique about each of your book.

- I actually have no idea. I think what makes my stories unique are my characters.

7. Who amongst all you work is your favorite character and why?

- Dave! He's just so funny!

8. What inspired you to write "Till I Found You?" Is it imaginary or based on real life story?

- It's purely imagination, actually. I was inspired by a song with the same title.

9. What are your views about fate in context to love and marriage?

- As I've said in my profile, I believed that fate is the most meticulously planned coincident. I've always believed that there is someone somewhere that has been destined to be with you forever- your other half. And I'm glad I found mine!

10. What is the recent book that you have read?

- Toto and the Boys: Jackie by greenwriter It was awesome!

11. How do you develop your plot? Do you outline? If so, to what extent? How much is a surprise to you as you go?

- I just go with the flow. When I develop a plot, I just think of the beginning and the ending. Then everything in between is just a surprise.

12. Your message to the readers.

- Hey guys! Sorry for not being able to write/update any story. I am so thankful for the continuous support you've been giving me. Hope you guys won't get tired. Love you all to bits!

Quick Questions.

Favorites;

Book: Nicholas Sparks books

Moment of Fault in our stars/ or any book you have read: When Gus and Hazel was having dinner and he just told her he's in love with her. It was so cute!

Music: I was listening to Say Something lately

Movie: X-men movies

Color: Purple

Season: We only have summer and rainy season here. So I go for summer.

Feedbacks to this Interview are Welcome.

Enjoy Reading!

Thank you.,

Awwthentic~