Chapter 36

After sitting around and talking about everything under the moon Danny and Victoria said their goodbyes as they left, taking Jullius with them.

When they made it to her place Danny opened the door as they went in and sat on the couch talking watching a SpongeBob movie with a very excited Jullius. "Baby, I gotta take this" Danny said standing up walking upstairs. When he returned she could see a serious look on his face. "Everything okay baby" she asked him standing up walking towards him.

"Yeah, it's just work, I need to go, I'm taking Jullius to my mom's, and I'll come back here tonight or tomorrow" Danny said picking up Jullius.

"No, you'll leave Jullius here with me while you go to work. No need to disturb your mom, I'm pretty sure she's tired after slaving in the kitchen for all of us, and he ain't going to sleep no time soon apparently. I got him, gone to work and take care of your business, we'll be here when you get home. Besides I need to bond with my stepson hubby" Victoria said laughing.

"Man you a fool, thanks for keeping Ju though baby, I'll try to hurry back." He said kissing her cheek.

Danny POV

Danny is pissed off while driving to the warehouse. He was having a great day, spent time with his family, made his woman happy, and spent quality time with his son, now this bullshit. After driving for about 35 minutes Danny made it to his location. He pulls out two guns from under his seat and jumps out the car.

He walks to Mark's car and they exchange a few words before going inside.

"Shawn" Mark yells. They hear a response as they walk through the door. "Man, what the fuck going on" Danny yells at the two. "We were supposed to be doing this drop boss and they sent this pussy with 20k but our shit worth 60k that's what we supposed to be picking up. They been loyal to us so I ain't know if I should pop him or not and he saying if he not back within a certain time then they busting in" John said looking at Danny with his gun still to the Jose's head.

Before Danny could respond the abandoned warehouse starting to fill with Mexicans Danny, Mark, Shawn, and John were prepared. They always had a guard with them. The shot everybody in site and hopped in their trucks. Danny noticed Mark wasn't behind him, he ran back to find Mark barely breathing by the steps.

"Fuck" he yelled, "Mark don't do this shit man, we so close, we about to give this bullshit up." He spoke picking him up. He walked over to his car and told John to drive Mark's car to his house while Shawn follow him to the hospital.

The entire ride Danny continues to talk to Mark.

"Man remember that time granny caught you getting head from old girl, man I thought granny was going to kill yo ass bruh" Danny said laughing as he saw Marks eyes closing again. "Man come on, you can't die on me. We almost done with this bullshit. We gone open up our business and be living large. You gotta give me some godkids man. Mark man talk to me please, please" Danny yelled begging for a response …

SHORT CHAPTER, I KNOW, IT'S JUST A FULLER CHAPTER …