Chapter 20- Just Kiss Me

Harry:

"So, um...I'm really sorry about everything Haz." He said softly.

"It's fine." I said.

He smiled at me.

"I love you Niall, so much." I whispered as I cautiously raised my hands to cup his cheek.

 He blushed.

"I love you too Haz, and you have no idea how hard it is for me to admit it. I've been holding it in for months." He said.

"We should probably get back and get some sleep." I said.

He nodded in agreement.

He cased up his guitar in silence and then followed me out to the parking lot.

"See you at home?" I asked.

He shut his trunk after putting his guitar in and then came around to where I was standing with the rose in my hand. He leaned in and brushed his lips against mine and then pulled away. But it was enough to make me weak in the knees.

"That was barely a kiss!" I scoffed.

"That was only the preview." He smirked.

"I can't wait for the whole movie." I flirted.

He chuckled and I turned to the car. I felt his hand on my bum for a split second.

I blushed and tried to think of something witty to say.

"Since when did you get so horny?" I asked.

"Since I met you." He shot back.

Man, did that boy know how to make my heart stop.

"Come to mine?" Niall asked. "My mum's out for the night. It'll just be me and you." 

"I'd like that." I said deeply as I slid into my seat and placed the rose on the dash.

He smiled one last time at me and backed out of the parking lot. I drove behind him all the way to his house.

I parked about halfway down the block so as not to create anymore problems with the media.

Niall held the door open for me and flicked on the light as he followed me in.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked sitting his guitar and sheet music down by his old piano.

"Let's cook something." I said hoping to win him over with the idea of food. Plus I wasn't sure that we would be able to just sit next to each other and have it not be awkward after all we did just go from best mates to... something more in an hour.

"A cake?" He suggest.

"Do you have any sweats?" I asked. Hoping to get into something more comfortable, and something that smelled of him.

"Yeah, but why do you want to change? You look freaking hot." He said.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"I guess I could just walk around in my underwear." I said as I reached my hands down to unzip my pants.

When he didn't protest I took them off all the way. He eyes widened.

"Good Lord." He said resting against the counter.

"As much as I would like you to walk around like that, we can't risk the poparizzi." He said.

I nodded in agreement and followed him to his room.

"Here," He said passing me a pair of loose fitting grey sweatpants and a light Jack Wills sweatshirt. I pressed it to my face and breathed in his delicious scent. It was indescribable but it made my heart melt.

Niall raised his eyebrows at me just before he pulled his shirt off over his head making my heart falter.

I sucked in a short breath as I let my eyes roam his body.

"Why are you staring?" Niall asked his face turning red.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered.

"No, don't say that." He said dropping his eyes to the floor.

"Why don't you see it?" I asked closing the space between us.

I heard his breath hitch as I leaned in.

"You are so perfect." I said running my fingers down his chest, making his shiver.

"No, I'm not. I'm not fit like the rest of you." He said blushing even harder.

"What does fit have to do with anything? I love you." I said. His face seemed to lighten up at the that.

I pulled his clothes on and then pulled him into a hug.

"Let's go make that cake yeah?" I asked.

He nodded. I reached down and squeezed his sexy little bum and then made my way out to the kitchen with him in tow. Together we pulled out all over the ingredients and started making the cake.

He dipped his finger in and put it in his mouth making my insides buzz.

"Want some?" He asked flirtatiously.

I opened my mouth in response and he stuck his finger in. I smirked and sucked on it lightly as I watched his face twist into an unreadable expression.

"Dear God." He whispered and pulled it back out.

I smirked, leaned in, and pressed my lips to his, my tongue begging for entrance, which he gladly granted. His hands roamed my body while I focused on his lips. I could feel his growing excitement press against my leg. He pulled away embarrassed and quickly readjusted himself.

I smirked and pulled him back into a kiss.

"You're too cute." I whispered.

He smiled against my lips.

vote.comment.fan.