Chapter 1- You Light Up My World

Hi Loves, Check out my new book: I Hate You Out Loud!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/343567451-i-hate-you-out-loud

Nicholas Pierce is the most annoying boy Émile has ever met. Everything about him annoys him. His stupid bleach blonde hair, the way he performs on stage like he's some kind of star, the way everyone just immediately loves him, the way he gets all of the attention of Émile's favorite professor. He even hates the way Nicholas's eyes turn stormy grey every time he looks at him. He hates the way Nicholas makes him feel, but he can't seem to stay away from him. Émile Laurents is a second year Lighting Design Major at the University of North Carolina School for the Arts. Son of a real estate agent and internationally recognized oil painter he's never had trouble getting what he wanted. Things have always come easy to him - except Nicholas Pierce.Nicholas Pierce is a freshman Musical Theatre Major from small town Hillsborough, NC. He doesn't know a whole lot about the world outside of his hometown. He finds himself in over his head as he goes from leading man to a big fish is an even bigger pond. He's way too talented for his own good and unfortunately needs Emile's help to stay on top.

Thanks for reading!

xxx

Harry:

"Niall, we need you in wardrobe." Paul said walking into the room.
Niall grumbled something about changing shoes again as he made his way to the dressing room.
I smiled after my best mate.
"Harry, promise not to change the lyrics this time?" Matt our stage director said eyeing me.
"Sorry, no can do Matt." I said and winked at him. He sighed at the obvious lost cause and went on his way to where ever he was going.
"5 minutes." Our DJ said popping his head backstage. I could already hear the ear piercing screams.
"Headsets boys." Paul said passing them to us.
"Where's Niall?" Liam asked.
"Wardrobe." I answered as I put both pieces into my ears and taped the wireless mic to the side of my face. I stuck the rest of it in my back pocket as did the rest of the boys.
"Niall needs to hurry." Liam said looking up at the clock.
"Relax Li." I said putting my arm over his shoulders. He seemed to melt under my touch as the tenseness subsided.
"3 hots girls, front row on the right." Zayn said to me walking up to Lou, Liam and I.
"Really?" I said trying to sound interested but really, in truth, I didn't care because no one could be hotter than him. Yes I'm talking about Niall, my best mate. I've liked him since we met, and I still do. I was hoping that someday my feelings would just disappear.
I refused to acknowledge them or act on them because Niall was obviously straight and recently me and him had gotten pretty close and I didn't want to ruin it. Best friends was better than boyfriends? Right?
Niall appeared on the right smiling at all of us.
"And, you're on!"
We jogged out onto the stage and I turned on the Styles Charm.
"How's everybody doing tonight?" I asked.
They screamed even louder. Luckily my ear piece prevented most of the noise from hurting my ears drums.
We stared out by singing "Up All Night".
Halfway through we had to do a quick clothing change. And at that time I always made sure that I was farthest from Niall to prevent being distracted.
We sung through a few more songs and were almost to "What Makes You Beautiful". The boys and I had all shed our jackets. I still had on my white button up shirt and Niall had his blue long sleeved shirt on, he must be dying.
"What Makes You Beautiful" started.
I noticed a sign in the middle of the crowd with Niall and I's name on it saying: Threesome? Tonight. With a hotel room number. I chuckled inwardly and made my way over to him to point it out.

He smiled when he saw that I was coming over to him and turned back to the crowd to sing. I pulled him to me, closer than I had planned and he turned his head to quickly and his lips brushed mine. Electricity and shock pulsed through me. Niall pulled back blushing intensely as the crowd cheered louder than I had ever heard. I stood there dumbstruck until Louis came up and shook me.