Interview 2

From: OnedStalkie

How does it feel to be in a relationship with Niall and do youplan on being more than just boyfriends?

Harry: Absolutely, I mean when we're old enough. I'd love to have him as a husband. It would mean so incredibly much to me. *smiles at Niall*

*Niall takes his hand*

Harry: Really, though I couldn't imagine my life without him.

From: Jazy82

Alright who's on top??:)

Niall: *Blushes and hide his face in Harry's shoulder*

Harry: Depends on our mood, you know. We like to switch it up. But usually me.

From: MelanieFusco

For Zayn- If you were gay who would you go for out of the band?

Zayn: *Scratches the back of his neck awkwardly* Probably Niall because we're the closest.

For Louis- Have you ever had a wet dream about Harry?

Louis: *Chuckles and glances at Harry* Not about Harry.

For Liam- Did you change your styles to get more attention from Louis?

Liam: Yeah, and it worked. *Chuckles* I prefer myself this way anyways.

For Niall- Is Harry good?

Niall: Good as in? Cook? Yes. Kisser? Yes, phenomenal. In Bed? Amazing.

Harry: *chuckles and places a soft kiss on Niall's temple.*

For Harry- Is Niall the best you've ever had?

Harry: *Nods and bits his cheek* Yeah, he really is. He does this thing-

Niall: *Slaps his hand over Harry's mouth and glares at him.

For Harry and Niall- Who is usually on top?

Harry: Lately it's been Niall. But usually me.

From: haileyyythebest

For Harry and Niall- What's your favorite thing to do together besides dirty things?

Harry: *looks at Niall and then back at the camera* I really like to cook for him, or go swimming.

Niall: *nods in agreement* Or we play these games... like on the plane. that's always alot of fun.

For Zayn- Would you be upset if there were 2 gay couples in the band?

Zayn: *Shrugs* I guess not it would just take some getting used to. I mean I love them all and if it makes them happy.

From: Gillianluvs1D

To all- If you guys were to do Secret Santa, who would you want to get and what would you get them?

Louis: Um I'd want Harry so I could send him condoms and golden thongs. *snickers*

Harry: Louis, so I could do the same only no thongs just women's lingerie.

Niall: Can I still pick Harry? Yes? okay. Harry, because I love him. And I'd get him cookbooks and socks, because he always complains about how cold his feet are.

Zayn: Liam, and I'd get him a really nice watch. Because he never wants to be late

Liam: I'd like that Zayn. Louis probably, just something nice. That'd he like.