Chapter 15 (Part 2) - When It Rains, It Pours

Niall:

I ran up the stairs at full speed and threw myself through the open doorway.

"Harry!?" I shouted as my eyes focused on each of the boys faces.

Harry was sitting on the couch between Liam and Louis with his head between his knees. Simon was pacing back and forth through the kitchen talking on the phone. And Paul was sitting in the corner typing speedily on his laptop.

"Harry, tell me it's not true." I begged as I bent down in front of him. He lifted his eyes to met mine. I could see that he had been crying.

"Do you really think I would do that?" He spat.

"No," I recoiled.

"So what really did happen Harry?" Simon asked coming into the room.

"It was a two way thing, I didn't know she was 16. She was at the club I figured she was at least drinking age." He muttered.

Simon nodded.

"We need to go talk to management." Simon said.

"No!" Harry protested.

"You have to Harry."

"No, their going to make me do something awful to try to fix it!" He shouted.

"Come on Haz, lets just go see what they want." I said holding my hand out to him.

He stiffened and moved away from my outstretched hand. I place it in my pocket awkwardly and stood up.

"Let's go Haz." Louis said lifting him up and pulled him into a tight hug.

I felt like a knife was being stabbed into my heart as I watched Harry take refuge in Louis.

We all made our way out to the car and to the office building down the street.  We stepped onto the elevator and took the first left on the 13th floor.

"This way boys." A lady dressed in a suit said guesting towards the big conference room that was glass all the way around. It had a long black table in the middle with 10 chairs, 3 that were already occupied. We stepped in and I forced my way through the boys so that I could sit beside Harry.

Once we were all settled I looked up at the 3 men that were in front of us, and they didn't look happy.

"Now, Harry. You do know that no matter what you say, there is no way to fix this?" Tom asked.

"WHAT!?" I shouted in protest.

"There is no other way..." He continued.

"What are you talking about?" Louis asked.

"No other way?" I asked narrowing my eyes at them.

"Than to fire you." Tom said looking down at the table.

Harry nodded and stood up.

"No! HARRY! SIT BACK DOWN!" I shouted.

"Harry's not leaving!" Zayn said.

"There is no other way, if you boys want to keep the band then he has to go." Tom said.

"Do you realize how many fans we are going to lose without him?" Liam shouted.

"Boys calm down." Simon advised but we didn't listen. 

There was no way I was letting the happen. I reached up and grabbed Harry's arm yanking him back into his chair. A little too roughly. 

"If Harry leaves, we leave." Liam said and we all nodded in agreement.

"No you won't not until the end of the year, remember the contract?" They said waving it in our faces.