Chapter 27- The King And The Queen

Hi Loves, Check out my new book: I Hate You Out Loud!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/343567451-i-hate-you-out-loud

Nicholas Pierce is the most annoying boy Émile has ever met. Everything about him annoys him. His stupid bleach blonde hair, the way he performs on stage like he's some kind of star, the way everyone just immediately loves him, the way he gets all of the attention of Émile's favorite professor. He even hates the way Nicholas's eyes turn stormy grey every time he looks at him. He hates the way Nicholas makes him feel, but he can't seem to stay away from him. Émile Laurents is a second year Lighting Design Major at the University of North Carolina School for the Arts. Son of a real estate agent and internationally recognized oil painter he's never had trouble getting what he wanted. Things have always come easy to him - except Nicholas Pierce.Nicholas Pierce is a freshman Musical Theatre Major from small town Hillsborough, NC. He doesn't know a whole lot about the world outside of his hometown. He finds himself in over his head as he goes from leading man to a big fish is an even bigger pond. He's way too talented for his own good and unfortunately needs Emile's help to stay on top.

Thanks for reading!

xxx

Harry:

Simon came to the hotel later that night to talk to us about some publicity issues. I groaned when Louis forced me down on the couch beside Niall. He had this crazy idea that if Niall saw everything that he was missing he would come crawling back to me. Too bad Niall wasn't gay. Those words still hurt me.

 And I don't like boys.

Simon sat down a stack of papers on the coffee table and took a sip of the tea that Liam had made him.

"Okay, so management has decided, we need to make Harry more popular, as he is now the only single one left." Simon said.

"Which means?" I asked feeling slightly demeaned, maybe I didn't want to be more popular, maybe I just wanted to disappeared.

"More publicity for the couples, Niall and Holly..." He said. I cringed at the names as Niall leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. "Mostly, since Narry is so big right now."

I let out a heavy breath trying to stay calm. I was just sitting by watching the love of my life, now ex-boyfriend go out with some other girl. It was utterly heart breaking and I didn't know how much longer I could take it. 

"Speaking of Holly, she's on her way." Simon said to Niall. I felt him stiffen beside me but he smiled at Simon none the less. "And I was thinking you could take her to the awards? On Saturday." He said.

Niall nodded his head beside me and I slumped back into the couch bringing my knees into my chest.

And all too soon the door came open and Holly's smiling happy face appeared around the corner.

Niall stood up and made his way over to her.

"Hey boys," She said smiling at all of them. "Harry." She said her smile fading.

She took Niall's hand in hers and pressed her body up against his. I shuddered and turned away forcing myself to look out the window at the skyline.

Louis rubbed my back affectionately as I tried to hold back the tears.

"Well, I'll be going." Simon said.

"Bye Si!" Zayn and Liam said in unison.

"I think we'll just crash here today," Holly said plopping down on the couch across from us bringing Niall down with her.